Chapter seven

Marie's Pov...

The next day at school I went to meet Paris.. And she wasn't acting herself, I'm sure she had been crying. I asked her what was wrong but she just blanked me out completely. That reminded me she had her phone turned off last night too!! I hope something bad didn't happen. After about 20 minutes of not talking. Paris finally broke the silence and asked me if I got a friend request on Facebook from 'Mina Jackson' I shook my head, so she quickly went onto her phone and passed it me. Read the messages and Statues really carefully, trying not to miss out a single word. I then closed he Facebook and gave her a hug. I knew she was trying to be strong; I could see deep inside of her she was breaking down.

But you see the thing is, this seems to have Alina and Mika written all over it..

Jadens Pov..

I'm really confused! Last night I was scrolling down my news feed, I got a request from Mina, an old student at our school. Well so I thought. Anyway I was looking down my news feed when I saw a statues written about Paris telling her to stay away from me, and that I'm not interested!! Truth be told I'm mega interested! After seeing this I asked Corey for Paris' number and tried calling her. But I got no answer. She had her phone off... I just hope she's okay today and not too upset about yesterday.

Paris Pov..

I couldn't face going to school today but my parents made me.. So off I went, I'm still a little bit shook up from yesterday, though. On the way to school I told Marie what happened she gave me a hug which kinda made me feel better. Then I realised I was At the school gates. I stopped.took a deep breath and carried on walking. I could feel everyone staring at as I made my way to the door. I kept my head down and carried on walking. I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my books, that's when I heard a "hey!" I turned around to see Jaden an inch away from me. I forced a smile and said hi back and tried walking away. But he grabbed me by the waist and asked me if I was alright and had no idea who that Mina girl is! I told him I was fine then went my way. I'm not too sure if he is saying he doesn't no Mina or if he actually means it. As I got to my first lesson. I realised I hadn't seen Alina or Mika yet. I knew they would cheer me up they're my best friends!!

I suddenly heard a group of laughter, and turned around to see them with...