Chapter 8: The agreement

Kakapusin yata ako ng hininga dahil sa kanya, it's been forever since the last time I saw him but he still have this effect on me, damn Dela Silva's genes and the bad news is, his 200% more handsome now and his oozing with sex appeal in that black armani exchange polo shirt and slim fit pants. His actually bringing the A game because of his manly features, from his clean cut hair down to his jaws and oh dear, let's not forget that he's been working out since day 1 which is evident in that well built body na bakas sa fit polo shirt na sout nito. Stop it... and remember how he cheated on you with that look! I admonished myself.

'Why are you here?' I asked and he just chuckled in response but he pulled a chair for me.

'I've already ordered for us.' He said with all of the confidence that this world could give, I need to show him that I'm not affected by his presence so I took his offer. He sat across the table and positioned his hands in front of him.

'So I guess it's time that you answer my question Mr. Dela Silva'

'You look stunning..' tila wala sa sariling saad ni Zach na hindi man lang inaalis ang titig sakin.

'Still loving the game huh' i muttered. 'Now back to business, what are you doing here'

'Waiting for someone' tipid nitong sagot.

'Then I assume that someone wouldn't want to see you with me here and I'm sure that my fiancé would hate to see me with someone else, so I believe one of us is in the wrong table'

'I'm sure I've got the right reservation and I'm damn sure also that your fiancé would hate to see you with someone else' God, breath Alli, breath. 'I really hate it when you're with someone else Miss Esquibelle that's why I'm marrying you.' Naglolokohan ba kami?

'W-what the f-'

'I'm your fiancée' he stated with authority. God no, this can't be happening.

'Stop fucking with me Zach!' I can literally taste bitterness in my words and yet here's Zach staring blankly at me.

'We'll get there Alli lets talk about marriage first' Oh yes, how could I forget that he's fluent in sarcasm. This asshole!

'I know you're good with games Mr. Dela Silva but let's quit playing here because to be honest with you I am expecting a decent fiancée .' Matalim na titig ang ipinukol niya sakin

'Too bad that decent guys are no good in handling business Miss Esquibelle, they won't take risk on investing in a losing company that's why I'm your father's last resort but if not I am still willing to help by buying your stepmom's island' umupo siya ng tuwid at hinimas himas ang baba na tila naghihintay ng sagot ko.

'Fuck you Zach!' He grinned triumphantly at me. 'For how long?'

'Now we're talking' pareho kaming tumahimik ng dumating ang waiter at dinala ang order namin.

'Why would you help our company? You're going to invest in a sinking company? Really Zach? Never thought you are also into charity now'

'Once we're married. Our companies will be merged. Your firm is still one of the well known firm in the country and that fact alone will be beneficial to my new company, I need your father's expertise when it comes to construction and architectural matters and as we are on the process of merging we will prevent bad news like bankruptcy to circulate. I will be the major shareholder but you will still be getting your own share as the only heiress of Esquibelle and as.. Mrs. Dela Silva.' Mrs. Dela Silva? ''Merging our companies will be a win-win situation, makakabawi ang kompanya niyo and that will be beneficial to my company dahil hindi na ako mahihirapan pa dahil may sarili ng market ang kompanya niyo, having said that, your company will help mine to establish its name..'