Chapter Six

Harry POV

I stood calmly in front of Gringotts, knowing that what I do today will help change many things down the road. Those very changes could either save the wizarding world, or they could bring it to destruction. 'Or something very similar in any case. So I need to request a new key and for Dumbles to be banned from using any and all of my vaults. I also need to get some more money to get books, clothes and maybe potion supplies if there's time. I will also need to think over what I dreamed about last night. Now that I remember what happened, and how I got here, a few things make more sense.'

I walked in, pausing when I reached the front desk.

"Pardon me, may I see the head goblin? I have a few requests to make." My words came out confidant, and I did not flinch when the goblin's unblinking gaze settled on me.

"Name please."

"Harry Potter." I watched as the goblin handed me a small knife and a piece of parchment.

"Place a single drop of blood on the parchment for identification." Doing as requested, the goblin took the items back before summoning another goblin.

"Trutip will take you to Head Goblin Ragnok, Mr. Potter."

"Thank you." I turned and followed Trutip down a few different hallways, neither of us saying anything. I watched as Trutip knocked on the door we stopped at and said something in gobbledygook before turning and leaving. A few moments later the door opened and I walked in.

"What can I do for you, Harry Potter?" The goblin sitting behind the desk questioned as I sat in a chair across from him.

"I want to request a new key for my vault and I also want to request that Albus Dumbledore is banned from using any and all of my vaults."

"For what reason do you place these two requests?" Ragnok sounded slightly confused, if goblins can even sound confused, that is.

"Well, I believe I was to receive my vault key upon turning the age of eleven. I have yet to receive my key. Also, I have reason to believe Dumbledore has been stealing from my vault and might even steal from my other vaults if given the chance to do so. Have you, or the goblin running my vaults, checked what goes in and out of my vault? I am sure that if you do, you will find that some amount of money is taken out each month without my consent."

"Very well. Wait here for a few minutes." I nodded as Ragnok stood and exited a door behind him that wasn't there a second ago. As promised, Ragnok walked back in a few minutes later with a slightly grim expression.

"It appears that the goblin in charge of your vaults knew that Dumbledore was stealing money and allowed him to do so. I have fired him and placed Griphook in charge instead. Dumbledore has been banned from using your vaults. Do you also wish the file charges and demand the stolen money back?" I gave a small frown. 'Should I ask for my money to be returned? It's not like I am suddenly poor because of him taking money. Also if I do something against the man this early, it won't end well for me in the near future. I need him to still believe me the Gryffindor golden boy, at least until the sorting.'

"No, I find no reason to demand the money back."

"Very well then. Here is a new key. The one Dumbledore has will no longer work on any of your vaults."

"Thank you very much Ragnok." I took the key that appeared above the goblins hand and placed it in my pocket.

"Was there anything else you needed Mr. Potter?"

"I would like to retrieve some money, then I will be on my way."

"Follow me then."

Roughly fifteen minutes later I stepped out of the bank, glad that no one overheard my name or recognized me. 'I should go to the ministry last, as it will require a more complex glamour. For now, I will just do something simple before getting robes.' Ducking into an abandoned and dark ally, I retrieved my cherry wand and began casting the glamour spell. Not seeing a point in doing the complex one, only my hair color, hair length and eye color were changed. I also placed a concealment charm over my scar. I walked back out into the open with blonde hair to my hips, and bright blue eyes. Looking around, I quickly began my way to Madam Malkins. Not too much later, I walked into the shop and after noticing she was busy, I accommodated a vacant chair nearby.