Chapter Ninteen

* Underlined items are from the book Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone if you prefer that name)

Disclaimer; I do not own Harry Potter

Enjoy!

H POV

I blearily opened my eyes, before sitting up in the bed. 'So, today I meet him face to face and he will hopefully not try to kill me. This is only slightly nerve wrecking. First, though I need to get Aeron to tell him to meet me somewhere. Then I need to get ready and pack my things to leave for the summer. Summer... my second year was the chamber. That can be avoided all together. However, there will be other things to deal with as well. I can think about this later, I am running out of time.'

Casting a quick tempus I was greeted with the green lettering of 5:00 a.m. Taking down the silencing spell I had placed before going to sleep, I crawled out of bed and padded over to the bathroom.

It's easy to forget I am in the body of my younger self, until I look at the people around me or in a mirror. I am still scrawny, my hair defying gravity, and small scars littering my body from my so called relatives. They are easy enough to hide under my clothes, since they were careful not to put any injuries where they could be seen. Heaving a sigh, I quickly undressed and turned the shower on, stepping in once it began to steam.

'Sometimes I wonder if Draco or anyone else can see what's happening. Honestly, I don't even know what's really happening. To me, that is. The only thing helping me go forward is the thought that I can help Voldemort win this war and save the wizarding world. Betrayed by my so called friends, watching the only true parental figure I had, die. Being forced through the Triwizard crap, and watching as Voldemort rose from the cauldron. The list doesn't stop there, unfortunately.'

Finishing up my shower, I spelled myself dry and dressed in new robes before leaving the shower. Noticing Aeron curled up on my bed, I walked over and sat next to him.

~Where in the world have you been? The school year is over and I haven't seen you in ages.

~Were you worried? I apologize, I had been hanging around Quirrell to get to know Voldemort more.

I could hear amusement in his voice, and nearly rolled my eyes.

~Did you find out anything interesting?

~That is a secret, you will find out on your own in due time. Do you have any rabbits?

I sighed, there probably wasn't a point in trying to get the information out of him.

~Yes, but first I must ask a favor from you. I'll give you two rabbits if you agree.

I winked at the dragon looking snake who let out a hiss, that sounded more like a laugh.

~Of course, Harry. Do I get to chew on a human?

~No, not yet anyways. I need you to tell Voldemort to meet me in the Room of Requirement an hour before breakfast. He should know what room I am talking about.

~Very well, may I have those rabbits now? I will look forward to when I can chew on a human.

I summoned two rabbits for him, watching as he hissed in pleasure before quickly hunting them down. 'I suppose I should finish getting ready now, there's about two hours left before I have to be at the meeting.'

Voldie's POV

I was just sitting at my desk in the classroom when my newest companion slithered into the room. I had been wondering where he wandered off to, and assumed he had left to go find his real owner. 'I do believe I seen him with Potter a few times, before he started sticking around with me. Probably because I can talk back to him.' Noting the slightly expanded stomach, I nearly snickered. 'So he did go find his owner, and got some food while he was at it. Maybe my rabbits weren't enough for him. He is a growing snake.' I was brought back to attention when Aeron made his way up the back of the chair and settled his head on my shoulder.