Chapter Fifteen

Pushing my back into the compartment above the seats, I idly listened to Draco as he talked about the party he would be having for Christmas.

"You're all invited, so make sure you come." Draco grinned, sliding into a window seat, Pansy sitting next to him, Blaise next to me. I had taken the other window seat. 'There is no harm in going, unless Voldemort will be there, then it would not be a great idea. As much as I want to talk to him, meeting him this soon could make things difficult. He's smart, he would figure me out if given more than a few moments alone with me.'

"Sorry, Draco, I will be helping my guardian all break with his new project." I gave a small downwards tilt of my mouth.

"Really Harry, you can't get away even for an hour?" He raised a sceptical eyebrow.

"If you knew who my guardian is, you would understand." Chuckling slightly, I turned my head to watch the trees fly by, ending the conversation. I heard Draco huff out and Pansy laugh at him, Blaise ruffling through his bag for a book. 'He probably would have gone to Ravenclaw, if he hadn't of been placed with the Slytherins. Anyways, if I had been staying with Severus, then that would have been more true than false, not being able to get away for even an hour. Plus, it will be more like Remus will be helping me with my project.'

"Hey, we are all getting each other presents right? Since Harry won't be at the party, we would need to mail them, but we don't know where he lives." Pansy spoke up, glancing between the three of us.

"Pansy, you don't have to talk as though I am not here. As for sending me things, just send them to Snape, he will forward them to me." I smirked at Pansy's embarrassed smile.

"Why Snape? You could just tell us where you live you know." Blaise looked up from his book, his eyes boring into mine. I simply shrugged.

"As the "boy-who-lived" if I told people where I live, it wouldn't be safe there anymore. I would have people storming about trying to get in, and I would never be left in peace. This includes Dumbledore. Since Snape is our Head of House, and the one who took me to get my school supplies, I trust him the most with where I live."

"What about your guardian?" Draco asked, blinking in confusion.

"Unless Snape is your guardian, but he has asked you to keep it a secret for the safety of both of you" Blaise smirked at me, thinking he was correct. 'Even if he is correct, I won't let him win that easily, that's the point of having Remus be the one acting as guardian. Sorry Blaise, you're smart, but you can't know just yet.'

"Actually, my guardian is Remus Lupin. Who else do you think I have been writing to all year?" I raised an eyebrow, Blaise frowning slightly with a small glare as though saying "I will get the truth out of you one of these days."

"Remus Lupin, isn't he a werewolf?" Pansy frowned, I gave an answering shrug.

"Yeah, but Snape is giving him the wolfsbane potion each month. Another reason why he is the only one who knows where I live."

"So-" Draco was suddenly cut off by the compartment doors bursting open and two redheads striding in, closing the door behind themselves.

"Hope you-"

"Don't mind if-"

"We join you guys." The Weasley twins stood, grinning, before settling themselves on the empty seats next to us.

"Hello Fred, George."

"Hiya Adrian." Fred flashed me a smile.

"We were tired-"

"Of listening to the Gryffindors-

"Complain about the Slytherins-"

"Win in the Quidditch match." Draco let out a snort, trying to cover it up with a cough. We all just stared at him, until he cleared his throat, uncomfortable.

A True Slytherinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें