Chapter Fourteen

Harry POV

It's during flying lessons that I am the most distracted, making sure nothing happens like last time. Not that I could do much to prevent it, aside from not being an idiot and chasing after Draco. However, nothing happens when Madam Hooch leaves us alone for the span of 10 minutes. Neville still managed to not control his broom, breaking his wrist in the process.

"Alright, you're dismissed, put your brooms away and go back to the castle." Madam Hooch declared, before turning and leaving for the castle herself.

"Hey Harry, we are going to go study in the Library for our free period if you want to join us?" Draco walked up behind me, putting his broom in the closet. I did the same, and walked back outside towards the castle with him.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do anyways. You didn't have to ask, Draco. I would have just followed you there either way." I glanced over at him, noticing his posture was a little stiff, "are you okay?" He glanced up at me, before looking away again and giving a small shrug.

"I'm fine. You on the other hand do not seem to be. You have been rather distracted lately and it's worrying all three of us." I blinked, frowning. 'Well, it was bound to worry them eventually. I just didn't expect Draco to confront me about it this quickly.'

"Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you guys. I have just been worried about the upcoming exams and all. I don't want to fail them my first year." Draco gave me a rather sceptical look, before continuing ahead.

"The exams, of course. What else could you possibly have to worry about?" Draco huffed out.

"Well, there is also what to get everyone for christmas. I am rather clueless on that, since I haven't had anyone to get presents for before now." 'Oops, that just slipped. At least it isn't something substantial.'

"What are you talking about, what about your relatives?" Draco's brow raised as he looked back over at me.

"Yeah, but they never wanted any presents from me since I couldn't afford to get them any. It's not like I am able to get a job yet." I rolled my eyes for effect, and he simply blinked before continuing forwards again, apparently deciding that was the end of the conversation.

We entered the library a few minutes later, having grabbed our study supplies on the way. Blaise and Pansy had already beat us there and had chosen a secluded table in the back.

"Hey." I got their attention, sliding into a seat beside Blaise. Draco taking the seat beside Pansy. So it went; Pansy, Draco, me, Blaise, then back to Pansy.

"Hey guys. We were just studying DADA, since there will be a written exam along with the practical." Pansy tapped a quill on her book, leaving a small ink stain behind.

"Alright, DADA it is then. Blaise, do you know of...what was it called again...Ver...Ver...Vermillious! Yeah, what is Vermillious?" Draco had turned to question Blaise.

Thirty minutes into the study session, we get interrupted by two chairs being pulled up on either side of me.

"Hiya Adrian-"

"Fancy seeing-"

"You here."

I blinked, looking between Fred and George as they spoke in turn. Then I looked up and noticed the unsure, and rather irritated looks on the faces of the other Slytherins. I sighed, looking back towards the Weasleys.

"Hey guys. Why do you still call me that, even though you know it isn't actually my name?"

"Simple-"