Prolouge 🌙

I suppose today is the day, I look at the mirror in the bathroom and think about how much my physical appearance has changed since everyone at home last saw me.

My straight white hair now reaches well under my butt, almost mid thigh. The I bangs I once had are long gone as they're now as long as the rest of my hair and parted down the middle.

My once soft red eyes have become slightly darker, and the shape has gone from round to sharp. The two stripes across my face have become longer as well, contouring my cheeks sharply. I've also become impossibly pale, and that's due to the lack of sunlight that I've received these past three years.

As far as my body goes, I quickly learned that my cousins bust size is indeed genetic. I haven't seen her or anyone else from the leaf in the past three years.

In fact the only human contact I've had at all were the secret meetings with my older brother, Shinji. He's been helping me wield crystals whenever he could and for that I thank him greatly. Well actually, let me not lie to myself.

I have been seeing someone else. But considering what he's become I've decided to keep that information confidential. I'm more secretive about him then I am with Shinji! I can't believe I'm actually dating him, Tsunade would kill me if she ever found out!

Other than that I would hear from Isamu that much has happened since I left the village.

For one, Naruto went off to train with Jiraiya and Sakura trained with my cousin. The second part leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Even though we were all mere kids when it happened, I grew to seriously dislike Sakura. Hopefully she isn't as weak as she was when I last saw her. As far as Sasuke goes. . . Well I don't really need updates on him.

"Haru are you ready to go?" Isamu asks, snapping me out of my trance. He walks into the bathroom and looking at me weirdly. "Oh no. . . Are you doing that thing where you stare at yourself in the mirror and review your life dramatically?" Isamu asks, narrowing his eyes at me.

I say nothing but run a hand through my extremely long hair. "Let's go and get this over with."

"Why am I getting the feeling that you don't want to go back?" Isamu asks himself out loud as I walk out of the bathroom.

"I don't want to see Naruto after. . . Finding out." I say as I begin to pack up all my scrolls. Isamu gives me a wolfish smirk.

"What? I want to see the awkward confrontation go down." Isamu says before laughing aloud, and eventually choking on nothing.

I ignore my wolf companion as I begin lacing up my knee length boots. It was last year when Naruto sent me a letter expressing his feelings to me. I never wrote back to him after that, feeling extremely embarrassed.

So allegedly, he liked me for a very long time, and I was that oblivious. When the reality hit I couldn't train for a whole week, even Shinji noticed my weird attitude. That's when he figured out that I found out about Naruto.

He teased my endlessly for it and I'm nearly positive he still has bruises from the amount of punches I gave him that day. Stupid brother.

"Are you excited to see him though?" Isamu asks with a wide smirk. I sigh and place my hands on my hips, looking at him sternly.

"Just to make you feel better, I'll say that I'm happy In knowing that I will see Naruto. He's probably still the same short brat that I left years ago." I say, not being able to imagine what Naruto looks like now.

"Well I hope your team takes kindly to your attitude Haru." Isamu says as we walk out of my home in the tundra.

I arch a brow "what's that supposed to mean?"

"You've become a complete Tsundere! I mean seriously you're colder than anything in this tundra!" Isamu exclaims as we walk side by side.

My face stays blank "hey that's not true you know Okami is still here." I say dryly. "Your so called 'jokes' are dryer than Suna Haru."

I roll my eyes at this "That is if we still even have a team. Remember someone went rogue and I'm easily forgotten." I say, still holding the grudge against team seven.

Isamu shakes his head at me "how long until you let go of the grudge Haru?"

"I'll never let it go."

Isamu anime falls at this and I look at him stoically. "Watch what Tsunade is gonna say when she sees you, she'll smack a personality into you." He says quickly recovering from his overly dramatic state.

I scoff "I have an abundance of personality, you just don't get It." I respond with an arched brow. "Mhm, the personality of a rock."

I sigh to myself and let it go, not answering him because it would only result in a pointless argument that Isao would try and break up.

"Can't we just teleport over there? Between the land of snow and the land of fire is also of walking distance and you know it." He suggests.

I finally seal everything in one big scroll and place it on Isamu's back.

"Alright, let's go."

•••••••••••••••••

Just for future reference, I only own the OC's I have In this book, the rest of the plot and characters belong to the Naruto franchise.

I'm back lovely readers! And this time with a teenage Haru!

WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND!

For those of you who aren't aware, this is the sequel to my other book "Senju girl."

Next chapter the story officially begins!

What are your guys's opinions so far?

Do you like the cover?

I'll see you all next chapter!