Chapter 63 🌙

Recap: The two wolves quickly follow behind and I bite my inner cheek as Hikaru quite literally jumps right next to me. "Haru! You consider Naruto to be apart of your love life?!" He asks quiet suggestively.

I freak out and shake my head "What? No! Of course not!" I assertively say. "But you just said!-"

"I said nothing, forget about it and take me home we could train!"

••One week later••

"Haru, I would appreciate it if you didn't constantly make flower crowns and attempt putting them on me." Hideo deadpans, eyeing my huge pile of flower crowns piled up in the side of my room.

Hikaru jumps up from my bed and trots over to me with a wide smile on his face "I don't mind! I like your flowers Haru!" He exclaims before sitting down right next to me. I smile as I create more colorful rings of flowers, all intertwined by either a sturdy piece of vine or a thin band of wood.

This week in the tundra has truly been like a healing session for me, not only physically but mentally. I'm feeling more like my old self again! Being surrounded by all the wolves and ignoring all of the horrible problems from the outside has really made me improve.

I don't know, maybe it's Hikaru who's constantly snapping me out of my negative thoughts, or its Hideo who's teaching me different high ranked jutsu everyday. All I know is that I feel more like myself now than I have in the past three years!

I just started getting back into things that I once enjoyed, like spontaneously creating flowers anywhere and creating huge gardens of greenery and even some crystals morphed into them! At first Hideo was against it, saying that I was wasting my time with stupid aesthetically pleasing landscapes, but then he seemed to come around when he noted that it was a form of training for me as well.

In fact, on one completely barren area of the tundra, I decided to make the biggest forest/garden area I possibly could. It's a total of one hundred acres, even impressing Hideo and Hikaru considering how difficult it is using wood style in the tundra.

The grass is green and lushish, there are ponds and lakes and wonderful waterfalls, there are meadows of tulips and there are fountains filled with water. There are flowers made of crystal scattering the floors and there are even some caves, filled with opals and diamonds and rubies.

I allowed Hikaru to name it seeing as he looked the most excited being there, and he simply named it "Crystal Garden." Though at first the rest of the wolves were unimpressed with the very basic name, it grew on everyone and it quickly became a hotspot for most of the wolves.

Apart from the huge garden landscape I had created, I've basically been training in my sage mode for five days straight. I'm very proud of how far along I've come with it, three plus years of hardcore training needs to come in handy at some point!

Although I've been feeling way happier, I can't say that it's all been positive. On the same day that I came back to the tundra, I saw Nami who is Isao's mate and Isamu's mother.

To say that I felt guilty would be an understatement. I cried to her that day, heartfelt apologies spilling from my mouth every two seconds not allowing her to get a word in. That was until she finally shushed me, taking me out of my flurry of emotions. She merely smiled kindly at me, and told me that I had nothing to be guilty about.

"Isao died for a good cause, and now he's in heaven spilling all of your secrets to your mother. I think you should be more worried about that Haru." Nami told me with a soft chuckle, making me laugh a bit between my cries.

Well, I'll probably never see any of my Senju family ever again since they're all dead so I don't have to worry about that!

I also told her about Isamu, and how stressed I was feeling without him by my side. She quickly let me know that Isamu was alive and well, which relieved me to no end. I had no clue about Isamu's whereabouts but I did have a hunch that Tsunade was keeping him and holding me back from him.