Chapter 11 🌙

"Well what now?" I ask as we all stand in front of the giant boulder. "Byakugan!" I watch as veins appear around Neji's eyes and temples.

He concentrates his sight on the boulder. "It looks to be some type of cavern with several people inside, but I can't see clearly."

"What about Gaara Neji? What's happening to Gaara?!" Naruto asks, shaking Neji's shoulder. Neji looks totally stunned by what he saw. "W-what's that?" He murmurs to himself, my curiosity reaching a peak in result.

"What did you see?" I ask calmly as Naruto let's go of him but still looks at him for an answer. Neji slightly turns to me with a serious expression. "It's hard to explain in words."

"Which means we have to see it for ourselves right?" Lee asks, looking toward the boulder.

Gai sensei suddenly does a series of backflips and narrows his eyes at the huge rock before speeding over and punching it with all his might.

Instead of breaking, the invisible barrier just wavered a bit making me sigh. " I mean I wasn't the only one who saw that coming right?"

I seem to be ignored as Gai comes back to us "we need to figure out a way to remove the barrier." He says.

Sakura nods "But first we need to figure out what type of barrier it is. Right?"

Gai sensei nods "Yeah, first we need to figure out what type of barrier it is. Right Kakashi." I️ sweatdrop as Kakashi nods "Yeah."

I look at the seal which says 'forbidden' and narrow my eyes. "Kakashi sensei, I think this is a five seal barrier." He looks at me in slight surprise but nods nonetheless. "I think so too."

"And I agree." Old lady chiyo says as she looks up at the seal. Naruto looks at us with curiosity "five seal barrier?" He asks, not really knowing what it is.

"A five seal barrier is created by placing five paper tags with 'forbidden' written on them in five locations of the area." I nod as Kakashi sensei explains.

"Here is one of them, and the other four are someplace else." I say as I walk towards the boulder.

"How do we remove the tags?" Gai sensei asks.

I turn back to the group and sigh. "We can't remove the barrier unless all five tags in these locations are removed simultaneously."

"Do they have to be simultaneously removed?" Sakura asks me. "Yes, the barrier can't be removed unless the five tags are removed simultaneously."

"Then where are the four other tags!?" Naruto asks looking at me with pleading eyes. I bring up two fingers to my left eye and close it. "Summoning jutsu!" I don't wince as a single stream of blood flows down my cheek from my eye. The unit all look at me weirdly, obviously not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

Suddenly four ravens, entirely made out of crystal, emerge from the water and all perch themselves on my out stretched arm. "Find the four seals." I murmur, not even a second later the four ravens all split up and start flying in different directions. I sit down on the water with my legs crossed and finally opening my eye, earning a gasp from Sakura when she sees it.

"Why your eye blue?!" She asks as she stares at my left eye which has a split vision at the moment. I don't respond as I focus on the vision from the left eye. "She's using the eye of the raven jutsu, it's an Oshiro clan technique." Kakashi sensei explains as he analyzes my blue eye.

"Why was she bleeding from her eye?!" Naruto asks also taking sneak peaks in at my eye.

"Well Oshiro clan members have two types of summoning jutsu. Their ravens are either used to be servile or offensive summonings. What Haru just used is a servile summoning, they are summoned through the eye. So those ravens she summoned aren't meant for battle, they know jutsu which are used to connect with the summoner for the summoners advantage. Offensive summonings on the other hand know jutsu that are used for battle and are summoned the regular way." Kakashi sensei lengthily explains.