Chapter 44 🌙

"Wait so let me get this straight. You went through the trouble of calling us back here just to seal the two tails?" Hidan asks, obviously irritated for some reason.

But then again, when isn't he irritated?

"It will take three days. Prepare yourselves." Pein strictly says in return to Hidan's question. I roll my eyes at the holograms of my fellow akatsuki members.

I just finished an intense crying session where I repeatedly punched my pillow when imagining it was Sasuke's face, I think I want to be here the least out of everybody right now.

"Three days?! Oh man it's raining where we are!" Hidan complains. I arch a brow at Hidan's hologram. Yikes, so he and Kakuzu are going to be stuck in a rainy area for three days. They should've been back from their mission by now though, I know they were at the land of fire but it doesn't take that long to get to where we are now.

I currently have the luxury of sitting in my own room throughout these next three days. I may not have chakra but Pein is forcing me to do this anyways.

Kakuzu, fed up with Hidan's complaining, turns to his hologram and tells him to quote on quote "Shut up"

I snort at that which attracts Hidan's attention. "Haru you little brat! All my alcohol better be there by the time I get back! That shit is expensive and mine!"

This now grabs Konan's attention "Hidan of course she didn't take your alcohol remember we put a ban on her drinking it? She's too young." The purple haired woman says.

Then all of the sudden a hologramed version of Deidara gets involved by barking out a laugh "Yeah as if she follows those rules konan! I think she downs more sake then she does water!"

"You guys I'm not that unhealthy." I reason as we all start talking about my drinking habits instead of why we're actually here.

"Haru you never answered me damn it! Is all my alcohol there? If not you owe me!" Hidan asks, breaking apart all the mini conversations that formed and bringing the attention back to us two.

"Calm down Hidan, I went shopping with you for the alcohol I know how much it costs. Plus I'm not the one who drank it all." I say, not caring that the rest of the members are witnessing my blatant lying.

Of course I drank all his alcohol, it's Hidan I'm talking about here. He's like an old man trapped in a young sadistic man's body. Isn't he old enough to be my grandpa?

I know Kakuzu actually fought my great grandpa. . .

"WHAT?! That's it! Who drank my fucking alcohol!?" Hidan asks, now even more annoying than before. My hologramed self points a finger to a (in this case) innocent Tobi.

"Tobi did!"

"WHAT NO WAIT TOBI'S A GOOD BO-"

"TOBI YOURE DEAD WHEN I GET HOME! DEAD!"

I smirk at the chaos I've caused but Pein immediately shushes us. "Does anyone have anything to say before we start?" He finally asks. Of course, Hidan takes this opportunity to get the last word in and he runs with it.

"I was this close to slaughtering those leaf Morons damnit! I was just about to prove to those heathens the might of the way of jashin."