Chapter 13 🌙

"Do you have to leave so soon?" Temari asks as our unit stands in the kazekage's office. I nod stoically and place my arm over Naruto's shoulder. "Sorry temari but if I'm gone another day I️ think Tsunade won't be too happy." I say with a smile.

Naruto nods "Yeah granny is scary when she's mad." He whispers looking off into the distance. I pull away and look at him weirdly "What shit have you been through?"

"Haru-hime, the fifth hokage sent you a message." Baki says before handing me a scroll that another sand nin gave him. I furrow my eyebrows and walk over to Baki taking the scroll in my hand. I open it and read over it quickly with Naruto behind me reading as well. "WHAT?! NO WAY NO FAIR!" Naruto exclaims pointing at me with wide eyes.

I roll my eyes at Naruto and stuff the scroll in my cloak. "What did Tsunade-sama say?" Sakura asks as she looks at Naruto who's still sulking jealously. "She told me to begin training for the upcoming jounin exams." I bluntly state. Kakashi smiles and pats my shoulder "That's great Haru!"

Naruto stands furiously besides me "She's a gennin too! Haru cant just go from gennin to Jounin!" He complains, obviously jealous. I smile and arch a brow "Watch me."

"Gah! This isn't fair!" Naruto complains once more earning a punch in the head from Sakura. "Yah Naruto quiet down! We're in the kazekage's office not a circus! Plus, when you're related to the fifth hokage anythings possible." Sakura scolds wagging her finger at the crumpled up boy on the floor.

I run a hand through my long hair and sigh. "Guys if we keep on acting like this Kakashi sensei will really put us in team counseling sessions." I whine as Sakura continues threatening Naruto who's still twitching on the floor.

Kakashi sensei rolls his eyes at us "I'm already thinking about the days I should schedule." I face palm at this. Sakura straightens up with a sweet smile and Naruto eventually get's off the floor in a very ungraceful manner.

Kakashi sweat drops at the sight of us but turns to Gaara turning serious. "Yes well we really have to go, I'm sure we'll see each other soon." he assures as he leans on Gai for support.

Gaara nods "Very well then."

We all turn around and start filing out of the office "oh and Haru?" Gaara quickly calls as I go to close the door. I stop midway and look back at him.

"Yeah?" I ask tilting my head. He seems. . . Nervous.

"Y-you're welcome to visit the sand anytime." He kindly says. I smirk at this and arch a brow "Me and the rest of the unit right?" I teasingly say.

I see him easily become flustered and I shake my head with a smile "I'm just playing. Thank you for the hospitality Gaara, let's keep in touch!" I cheer before closing the door and walking along with Sakura who's waiting for me.

"What was that all about?" She asks. I shrug with a smirk threatening to grace my face. "Nothing, let's go lead the unit. The back always feels weird."

••••••

"Home sweet home." I say to myself as I walk trough the village gates, my team following behind. I sweat drop at the sight of Lee, Gai, and Kakashi sensei who are already inside the village. Kakashi sensei doesn't look too good as he's hanging off go Gai's back like that. I must say, this trip back to the leaf was bizarre.

"We must report to the fifth hokage immediately!" Gai sensei yells before spinning around, Kakashi flailing his arms since he has no control of his body. Sakura sweat drops and raises her hand"Eh Gai sensei, maybe we should check out Kakashi sensei first." She suggests.