Chapter 16 🌙

Recap: Suddenly a bunch of lions emerge from his scroll and I nod, just what I thought. It seems to be that he paints whatever and it comes to life, this is definitely a unique fighting tactic. I run behind Naruto as backup and glare up at the array of lions. This guy's messing with the wrong people.

••••••

"Who the hell was that?" I ask as I return to shikamaru and Chōji. "I was about to end him but he disappeared in a cloud of ink! Ugh, I don't like him already." I say with annoyance laced in my tone.

"Chōji!" A familiar voice yells. I look up and see that it's Ino walking towards us. She notices me as well. "Oh? Haru you are finally back!" She smiles as she walks over to me pushing the other two out of the way. I nod and sweat drop at Shikamaru who's mumbling lord knows what under his breath. Ino then turns to Choji and frowns. "Yah Choji Asuma sensei and I were waiting for you at the training grounds!" Ino complains.

"Sorry Ino! Some weird guy came up to us and wanted a fight." Choji says pointing over to where Naruto's standing. Ino looks confused "By weird guy do you mean Naruto?" I sweat drop at this and casually walk away as I Ino begins loudly greeting Naruto.

I love her, but sometimes her voice can be a bit too much.

Then as soon as I'm back to being alone and walking down the less populated streets, a hawk flies above me signaling that Tsunade wants my presence.

I click my tongue at this, what does she want now?

I shake my head and begin strolling in the direction of Tsunade's office, this better not be her trying to apologize for the nonsense she spewed out earlier.

As I walk inside without warning, I don't hesitate on glaring daggers at her as I grumpily sit down. "What?" I coldly ask crossing my arms over my chest. Shizune lets out an awkward cough and just stares at a random wall behind me.

"I won't tolerate that attitude Haru. I may be your family but I'm also hokage." She lectures. I roll my eyes and lean back in the chair "You are lucky I'm not screaming at you like I would at the third." She takes a deep sigh and shakes her head at me.

"I've changed my mind, you are going to be able to go on those missions." She announces. I️ quirk a brow at this "Oh? What's with the change of heart?" I sarcastically ask. I could tell she's holding in her annoyance at my tone but oh well, I have a right to be annoyed as well.

"The village elders don't want you going on those missions, I was only complying with them because I was overruled. But now I'm letting you go I refuse to do some of the things they're telling me to." She says, my eyes turning to slits.

"Ugh, I've hated all those wrinkled wanna be hokage since I was born." I murmur to myself. Tsunade nods a little "Yeah I would too."

"All right is this all you have to tell me?" I ask without a care. "Tomorrow your new team will meeting up near the village gates, go make sure you find and meet up with them." She orders. I nod my head and throw up a lazy peace sign "see you later."

Suddenly a I disappear into a flock of ravens. Tsunade narrows her eyes at this and turns to Shizune. "Is that jutsu familiar to you at all?"

Shizune nods "To my knowledge Itachi Uchiha is one who uses a similar technique, but Shinji Oshiro uses that same one." Shizune acknowledges as she looks at all the crystal eyed ravens.