Chapter 70 🌙

AN: please enjoy this work in process that a lovely reader sent me! It's supposed to be all harus interacting with each other and I think it's super cute! Anyways please sit back and enjoy this chap!

Recap: "Haru, a war has been announced. Things are changing far beyond any of our understandings , blood will be shed, You aren't safe with him. Do you realize who you are? People will be after you! Are you willing to fight or will you stay with the baby?! Sasuke doesn't care about you at this point he's psycho he's completely gone!"

I feel the weight of dread fall on my shoulders from that point on.

"A WAR?!?!"

•••••••••

The tension in the room could be cut with a knife and if it weren't from the small whimpers emitting from the baby on the bed I'm pretty sure I would be screaming my head off.

"A war." I repeat lowly, processing the new information. Isamu cringes at my face before nodding slowly "I didn't want to tell you but-"

"You didn't want to tell me?! What the hell of course I need to know this?! What the FUCK is going on?! A war?! Between what and who?! Why is Sasuke involved?! Oh if that fucker doesn't get his head straight I'm going to KILL him!" I quite literally rage on, my hormones flaring ablaze, only checking my tone when I glance back at my baby's face.

I don't give Isamu the opportunity to explain himself or the entire situation before clenching my jaw. "Where the fuck is Sasuke, I'm going to set that fool straight before he even thinks about getting involved in some stupid war" I seethe, a terrifying aura emitting around my body.

Isamu cringes and jumps on the bed, cowering behind my baby. "Don't kill me Haru! I barely know what's going on either! Shinji told me that tobi announced a fucking war in the kage summit and took Sasuke!" He squeaks, and my eye twitches in response.

"Tobi?! Dumb Tobi?! That fucking idio- Oh fine, I'll go set all of these dumbasses straight MYSELF! Shit, but what about the baby? Oh fuck it I'll just kill people who see him"

Isamu gapes at me before shaking his head "no haru you aren't thinking straight!"

"Damn right I'm not! But what are you gonna do about it huh? try and stop me?"

"What type of questi- oF COURSE IM GOING TO STOP YOU"

"well, GOOD LUCK TO YOU BUDDY SASUKE IS GOING TO GET HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM."

"HARU!"

"ISAMU!"

A sudden screech completely disrupts our squabble and I immediately shut up, directing all of my focus towards the very distressed baby on the bed. "Oh no." I whine, sitting down on the bed and picking him up, rubbing a soothing hand down his small back.

"We woke him up, the worst crime for someone like you." Isamu deadpans, cringing when the babies screams only become louder.

I sweat drop at the sight and opt on standing up, pacing back in forth in hopes of calming him down.

Of course, it barely works and now instead of loud cries all you would hear are small whimpers.

My brows furrow in annoyance, Sasuke should be here right now going through this with me! But I can't confront him with the baby in my arms, lord only knows what type of situation Sasuke is in right now!