Mr. GPS

Chapter 1

When we pull up to the house, we grab our shopping bags and walk up to the house Allison walks to her room and I walked up to my room which had my bed in it with purple comforter and my room was a light gray. I needed to put up some pictures, lamps and of course put away my stuff from boxes. I decided I would do some tomorrow. I open my boxes of clothes and decide on an outfit for my first day of school. I decide to ditch the clothes I already have and pick something that I bought from the mall. 

         I decided on a red flannel shirt with a black tank top underneath and medium blue skinny jeans and black high tops and a dark blue scarf like Allison's with of course my dark green jacket. I walk over to Allison's room.

      "Hey what's up twiny dear?" 

      "Twiny? Really? That may be the worse nickname you've come up with so far Emily." She replies as she looks through her closet.

      "Well duh that was the point anyway want any help?"

         "No I'm good for now, I think." 

         Dad knocks on the door. "Hey girls do you want some dinner?"

          "Yes! I'm starved. Do they have KFC? I've been craving it for a week now." I respond.

          "You are always craving KFC." Allison points out.

          "Don't complain about my life choices when we share the same DNA." I retort.

            "Already found one since you almost always suggest it for dinner."

             "Thank you, you get it Dad."

            He rolls his eyes and goes to pick up the food. Once our dad exits the room I sit down on the bed as Allison picks up another shirt and holds it to herself. "That one." I comment. 

       "How did you know that I was gonna ask that?" She asks. 

        "Twin powers." I reply sarcastically.

        She rolls her eyes and sets the shirt down on the bed.  "Oh Emily, I was thinking maybe we could go for a run tomorrow?"

        "Sounds good, Alli."

        She sits down next to me "You nervous about starting a new school?"

       I shrug.  "Not really we have done it enough times to know what to expect. But we have to keep our birthdays low key because I don't want anyone asking me if I ride the short bus before I hit them." 

     "True and not a bad idea, but maybe don't plan out your first fist fight at the new school. "

     "Fine. Taking away all my fun, but I will restrain myself, but  I'm going to go take a shower let me know when it is time to eat."

 "Sure." I jump in the shower and let the water wash over me. I am slightly nervous about going to a new school but I know I can be strong enough to handle anything Beacon Hills can throw at me, besides not like we'll be here long, we never are, but it would be nice if it was our last stop for awhile at least. 

 "Emily foods here." Allison calls. I turn off the water dry off and put on a gray hoodie and black sweatpants. I run downstairs and eat the food. Best dinner ever, Allison and I take it upstairs I finish eating and go through some boxes together, I then decide to try and get some rest and climb into my bed and as soon as my head is on the pillow I pass out and let sleep wash over me.

==

 "You two must be the Argent twins?" The principal asks. I resist the urge to roll my eyes. No there must be another set of twins with the last name Argent new to this school. He hands us our schedule. "The vice principal will be with you both in a moment to show you your first period. Allison and I not and after he walks Allison's phone rings for the third time.