You're Not A Monster

We were driving to God knows where and Derek was looking worse. Stiles was looking at his phone then angrily threw it on the seat. "Come on," He mutters to himself. "Try not to bleed out on my seats okay?" Stiles says to Derek, while Derek is taking his jacket off. "We're almost there." 

"Almost where?" Derek and I ask at the same time. 

"Your house." Stiles says to Derek in a duh tone. 

"What? No, you can't take me there." Derek argues.

 "I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles questions in disbelief. 

 "Not when I can't protect myself." Derek replies.

 Stiles looks pissed and pulls over the car. I stay silent and let them hash it out.

"What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles demands.

 "Not yet. I have a last resort." 

"What do you mean? What last resort?" I ask. 

"Oh my God! What is that?" Stiles ask completely grossed out. Derek rolled up his sleeve and reveled a bullet wound with blood all around it and it looked infected. 

"Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles mutters shakily trying not to get sick.

 "Stiles, do you expect him to do walk like that?" I ask while gesturing with my hands I am going to beat Stiles with a bat later.

"Start the car. Now." Derek orders his voice hard as stone.

 "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look. In fact if I wanted to I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out in the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles snaps.

 Wait did Stiles just say werewolf?

"Start the car, or I am going to rip your throat out with my teeth." Derek stares at Stiles fixing him with a heavy glare.

 Stiles coincides and then angrily starts the car but we drive off. Derek looks back at me, I don't hold his gaze and I just put my head down I don't know if Stiles was just saying it but why would he?

=

Stiles is texting Scott but not really getting any responses. So plan B he calls him. "What am I suppose to do with him?" He lets out a sigh.

"And by the way he is starting to smell." Stiles is extremely agitated with Scott.

"Like death. What about your boss?"

Stiles groans and hands Derek the phone. "You're not going to believe where he wants me to take you." 

"Did you find it?" Derek asks. "If you don't find it, then I'm dead alright?"

"Then think about this. The Alpha calls you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill with him or get killed. So if you want to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet."

I look down for a second and scrunch up my face slightly  then I realize something. Kate's bag, she comes in to town one night next day Derek is shot her bag, she grabbed me for touching it.

Derek is about to hang up. "Wait, I know where he can find the bullet."

They all turn to look at me. "My aunt's bag in her room it's black look in there." Derek tells Scott what I said. He hangs up. 

"How did you know that's where it would be?" Derek asks me. 

"I am very perceptive." I answer softly then look back down.