Serial Killer Vibe

Scott and I drive to the preserve where Allison, Jackson and Stiles are.

They moved the van just in time before the police showed up. 

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima then he definitely won't remember stealing Danny's tablet." Scott states.

"Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what"s on it?" Stiles asks. 

"Maybe someone who knows what he is took it." I suggest.

"Which means someone's protecting him." Scott replies. 

"Like the bestiary says. 'The Kanima seeks a friend,' right?" Allison adds.

"Okay. So somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the Kanima and then just erases part of it so he wouldn't know? I mean who would do that?" Stiles contemplates.

"This is so messed up." I mutter.

"Somebody who wanted to protect him?" Allison suggests.

"There's something else." I say. Stiles says it goes after murders. I look at Stiles. "You said the only thing you found online about the Kanima is that is goes after murders. What if that's actually true?" 

 "Well, no, it can't be. It tried to kill all of us remember? I don't know about you three especially Emily but I haven't murdered anybody lately." Stiles replies.

"What do you mean especially me?" I ask. 

"You sometimes give of that serial killer vibe." He replies. 

I narrow my eyes at him. "I might be a murderer after this conversation Stiles." 

"Guys focus." Scott cuts in.

"All right. But what if you're right Stiles, it didn't kill Erica at the pool and she wasn't in the water so that wasn't what stopped it. And Allison when you were at Isaac's it went right by you right?"

"Yeah it just ran off." 

"And it didn't kill you at the Mechanic's garage." Scott adds while looking at Stiles. 

"Well, yeah, but it tried to kill Emily, Derek and me in the pool." Stiles points out.

"Did it?" Scott inquires.

 "It would've. It was waiting for us to come out." Stiles replies. 

"What if he was trying to keep us in?" I question.

"Why do I feel so violated all of a sudden?" Stiles mutters sarcastically.

 "Because there's something else going on. We don't know what it is. We don't know anything about what's going on with Jackson or why someone is trying to protect him." I reply.

"Know thy enemy." Allison and I mutter at the same time. We look at each other thinking back to what our grandfather said. 

"It's just something our grandfather said." Allison replies when Scott and Stiles gives us odd looks.

"All right, I got it. Kill Jackson. Problem solved." Stiles states crisply. I give him an annoyed look along with Scott and Allison. 

"We are not killing him." I drawl out annoyed.

"He risked his life for us. Against Peter, you remember that?" Scott points out.

"Yes but what did we just find out? He got the bite from Derek. It's funny how he got just what he wanted by supposedly risking his life for us, it's funny." Stiles retorts.

"Yeah, it doesn't mean he's not still worth saving." Scott argues.

"It's always something with him though." Stiles replies. 

"He doesn't know what he's doing."

 "So what?"

"So I didn't either. You remember when I almost killed you and Jackson? I had someone to stop me. He has nobody." Scott argues.

"That's his own fault." Stiles says. 

"Doesn't matter. If we can save him, we should try." I say. 

=

Stiles goes to check on Lydia and go talk to her. I drive around town and grab something to eat from the mini mart. When I drive back to the preserve Stiles is already there.

I climb out of my truck, Stiles looks frantic.  "What? What's wrong?" 

"The van is empty, Jackson is gone." 

"What?" I demand. I grab his arm to pull him to run with me.

I let go and I go to Allison's car and she is on top of Scott without a shirt on.

 I cover my eyes. "Holy God! I never want to see that again!" I yell while Stiles bangs on the window.

"There is something you guys might want to see." Stiles informs. 

They jump awake and put clothes on then climb out of the car.

We go and stand by the van. "I have to tell my father." Allison states. I think that might be the worse idea ever but we might not have a choice at this point. We try to figure out what to do. I look at Allison in horror does she know what she is saying? Scott gets a dazed look on his face.

"Scott." Allison says. "He's going to kill someone." She points out in a panic. 

"Okay, tell him. Tell him everything." Scott mutters. 

"Scott, I got to tell mine too." Stiles says. 

"This is all my fault." 

"No it's not Scott." I correct.

 "But we have to tell them. We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this." Allison says frantic. 

"You're right." He replies. 

"How are you gonna make your dad believe this?" I ask Stiles. 

"I don't know." Stiles responds.

Scott turns back to face his eyes glowing gold. "He'll believe me." He states. We all nod. Things are about  to get even more dangerous.

3 updates coming your way guys :)

Comment, Vote, Follow :)