Emily is Hawkeye

Season 2 Of Teen Wolf Part 2 Of The Other Argent

Prologue

M.A. Christman

A few months after everything that has happened. Derek becoming an Alpha, Lydia is alive but not a werewolf and we have no idea why. My dad found Scott and Allison making out and he almost shot Scott but after Allison pleaded with him he said he will let Scott live if she never dates him again. My dad said the same goes for me if I have any interaction with Scott or Derek they both will be killed. Derek has been laying low just like me and him planned. Kate's funneral is coming up and I am completely confused. Should I feel bad she's my aunt that was killed. But then again why should I? She almost killed Derek and Scott, she set a house of fire with innocent people inside. In a way, I feel worst about Peter's death than hers. Weird huh? I don't know why I feel bad, he almost killed Lydia, but I don't think he really wanted her dead. He didn't kill me or Stiles and he had many chances. I mean why didn't he kill me? He could have, I'm part of the family that killed his. A eye for a eye right? But he didn't I owe him mine and Stiles life. But he also did kill Kate my flesh and blood. But I don't feel the need to mourn her as much as Allison does. I feel numb when it comes to Kate. No sorrow, no hate, just nothing. I want to hate her and sometimes all I want to do is call her a horrid bitch and curse her name for endangering Allison and almost killing Derek two people I couldn't live with out. I sometimes try to think of all the nice things she's done for me and Allison, but she also broke my trust. I trusted her, I trusted everyone in my family. I don't know if I can trust them ever again after so many lies they have thrown at me over the years. But in light of everything that has happened I know I will always have four people I can trust no matter what and those people are Allison, Derek, Scott and Stiles. My pack I can trust them and that is what I need now more than every my pack. I learned you don't need to be a werewolf to need a pack. We may not all realize it but we are a pack we rely on each other even if it is a tense alliance at the time we protect each other and we stand together.

=

Chapter 1

Lydia is still in the hospital, Stiles and I have been staying at the hospital for a while. Stiles is because he cares a lot about Lydia and I because Lydia is my friend who was brought into this mess and Stiles needs someone there with him. So I am here for Stiles just like I know he would be here for me. Stiles is asleep in the chair at an odd angle with his head in my lap and he has a 'get well' balloon tied around his wrist. I start to dose off in the chair.

Emily's flashback.

"What is your relationship with Derek Hale?" Dad demanded. As he stood in my room his arms crossed, he again was interrogating me because he caught me sneaking out when I was going to meet Derek and when I tried to explain who I was going to see I was lying my ass off, so now he was interrogating me, because he wanted me to stay away from the Alpha.

"I was friends with Scott, he knows Scott. We are or used to be friends that's all." I lie.

         I don't want to but what choice do I have?

         He can't know how I feel about Derek hell I don't know for sure either.

   "Well it is a little disconcerting Emily that you ran to his aid and sounded deeply concerned when he was unconscious."

  I put my heads in my hands and let out a frustrated sigh and look back up at my father. "I was having a human emotion even if I just barely knew him I would still care. He was a friend, because you decided not to tell me or Allison about werewolves so how was I supposed to know that the name Hale was from a werewolf family!  And another thing I don't like to watch people die Dad! I'm not malice like Kate I am nothing like her who can look at someone in pain and laugh I'm not like that psycho! I never will be, she was a cold hearted evil person. I will never be her." I snapped while crossing my arms over my chest, my voice filled with anger. I don't know who I was trying to convince me or him.