Stiles And The Drag Queens

Chapter 6

The look on Derek's face when he looked at me told me one thing.

He's going after Jackson. I have to stop him before he gets himself killed.

 I turn to Stiles. "Stiles we have to go." I state. 

"Go where?" Stiles asks.

"After Derek, he's going after Jackson and we have to stop him." I say hurriedly.

"She's right." Scott chimes in. Stiles reluctantly agrees.

Scott and Stiles get in the jeep start it up and wait for me, I march over to Allison.

"Allison you need to take Lydia home and make sure she doesn't say anything." I inform my nerves growing. Only Derek would go against that thing alone. His bravery is really starting to piss me off and every second we waste is a second closer to him getting hurt.

"I know, but why are you going with them?" She asks accusingly 

"I have my reasons." I reply nonchalantly, my lies becoming thinner.

"Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me?" Her eyes darken, I swallow the lump in my throat. Because that is the only way to protect Derek.

"Allison, I'm not. They need me that's all." I insist.  

"All right." Allison nods slowly and walks toward her car her arms across her chest, but I can see the hurt in her eyes she knows I'm lying. I let out a heavy sigh. I hate lying to her but I have to.

Stiles, Scott and I sprint to the jeep. I sit in the back again and we speed off in the direction Derek ran. I just hope he didn't get hurt yet. I bite my lip nervously the whole ride until we catch up with Derek. Scott and I don't give Stiles much of a chance to stop the car before Scott and I sprint out of the jeep.

I carry my  knife in my holster, under my shirt. Scott and I climb the fence and do a flip over it and follow Derek on foot.

Scott runs and I run to keep up with him. We hear gun shots nearby which makes me only quicken my pace. Please don't let it be Derek.

 I see my grandfather and Dad.

 Scott tells me to stay back behind the pillar.  He runs at the Kanima. It was standing right in front of Gerard. I stay hidden in the shadows. My scar starts burning and I feel a little dizzy. I grip the wall for support. 

I pull out my phone and text Derek.

Are you okay? Where are you? Hunters are here

-Em

 I try to find Derek while doing my best to ignore the pain and stay hidden. When the coast is clear. I come out from hiding. I can't find Derek but I end up meeting up with Stiles by an alley and we both run up to Scott. Scott  jumps when he sees us. 

"Wait, wait. Sorry, sorry." Stiles says.

"Did you see where he went?" I ask meaning Jackson. 

"I lost him." Scott replies.

 "What you couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles questions.

 "I don't think he has one." Scott answers.

 "All right any clue where he is going?" Stiles asks. 

"To kill someone." Scott points outs.

"Ah! That explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good makes perfect sense now." Stiles says sarcastically.