Kidnapping Escapades

Chapter 3

After our fun couple of days Allison and I decide to go for a drive around town get some dinner.  We pulled up to the gas station in Allison's car and Allison got out to pump gas.

"Hey pick a good song to listen to." Allison calls to me the car. I lazily scrolled through my phone to look for a song, I decide on 'Angel with a shotgun by The Cab'

I look up after the song starts playing when I noticed a tall dark skinned man who looked to be about 20 get out of the store and get on his motorcycle. He looked over at Allison and I and smiled. Allison shoots me a confused look. I shrug.

 I was about to ask Allison if she knew who it was when all of a sudden the lights went out. I looked around. I got out of the car and walked over to Allison.

 "What the hell happened to the lights?" I ask. 

"I don't know, let's get out of here." Allison responded her voice lacing with nervousness.

 I nod in agreement. She puts the nozzle back in the holster and closed the lid on the car. We climbed back in the car but the keys were gone.

 "Em, did you take the keys?" She questions me. 

I look at where her hand was on the ignition, then look back at her confused. 

"No. Did you drop them?" Something is not right here.

"I don't think so. I'll check though." We got back out. I turned the light on my phone on and shined it around the car looking for the keys. I hear the sound of keys jingling. I look around, I hear it again. But before I can think of anything.  A black cloth is covering my head and someone is grabbing me. I struggle in my captors grasp. I slam my head into my attackers. They groan but their grip on me tightens I shove and slam my body into my attacker but nothing is working. I struggle and thrash, I try to scream but it is muffled. We are thrown into a car and I can hear Allison groaning trying to get the binds off of her hands. I'm trying to move but I can't move around to tell where I am and I can't see anything.

=

When the car stops and we are pulled out.

A cloth is covering my mouth and I am breathing heavily trying to stay calm but the it is becoming harder and harder. I'm shoved down into a chair and my hands are tied to it.

When I do calm down enough to look around and take in my setting so I can get out of here. I notice I'm next to Allison in a chair and we are sitting in the middle of the Hale house and our dad is tied up to. I try to push down the panic that is consuming my veins but I can't calm down. My sister, father and I are in danger and I have no idea what to do, but why of all places are we in the Hale house.

I'm trying to scream for help but it's muffled by the cloth. Then a loud thundering voice comes from somewhere, "Have you ever wondered what happens when a hunter gets bitten, Emily and Allison? Ever wonder what happens if you get bitten? What do you think your father would do? What do you think he'd have to do?"

  I look around to try and find the source of the voice but I can't tell where its coming from. I try to pull on my restraints more. My dad starts groaning, his face turning red from effort and he snaps the chair in half and he gets in a position where he can move and he pulls the cloth from his mouth. Then a man walks up and hands him a phone. The voice continues. "When all it would take to change everything is one bite. One bite."

My dad turns off the voice. I give him a disgusted look. "And everything changes." He finishes.  He comes and pulls the cloth off me and Allison's mouth. 

"Is this how we're gonna do our little talks from now on?" I spat like venom.

  "No, this is how we're gonna train you. Do you know why we use arrows?" He questions while holding up an arrow that was broken in half, he had another one in his hand.

"They can't heal until it's taken out." I respond thinking back to the many lessons Derek shared with me.

 "Look familiar girls?" Dad asks while holding up a half of an arrow.

"You were going to kill him." Allison argues, meaning Issac. 

"That's right. And if we find Isaac on another full moon, we will kill him. That's the hard choice we make." Dad retorts 

"You were going to murder a 16 year old boy." I spat.

I could feel panic leaving my veins and being replaced with anger. 

"But it wasn't my choice." Dad counters.

  "Gerard?" Allison asks. 

"No."

 I look down, It dawns on me if not my dad or Gerard then the only other Argent in the house besides me and Allison is our...Mom.

  "Mom." I say.

  "Yes. You see our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition. Knowing wars and violence are typically started by men, we place the final decisions, the hard ones, with the women. Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters to be leaders."

Dad places the arrow in Allison's hand and hands me the other. He kisses the top of our heads. "Time them." The guy we saw at the gas station starts a timer and walks out.

I hold the arrow tightly in my hand. 

"Allison we need to go back to back. So whoever gets the rope cut first can get the other one untied." 

"Good idea."

        =         

We start cutting the rope. I run the tip of the arrow head and run it across the rope. Hours go by before I get my rope weak.  I finally get my rope loose enough where I can move my hands Allison does her's after me. I help her until her hands. We smile triumphantly at each other.

 We stand up, I look around the house, it looks untouched since the last time I was here. 

We rub our sore wrist and walk out of the house to see the hunter from the gas station, sitting by Allison's car. 

"Congrats." He greets with a smile. 

"For what? It took us two and a half hours." Allison deadpans.

"Took me three when I did it." He points out. I feel a grin form on my face. We did better than we thought we both passed. 

We share a look feeling a bit proud and then  get in her car and drive home.

As we drive I run a hand through my hair. "So did you feel the overwhelming urge to slap someone or was that just me?" I ask bitterly.

"Just be happy we passed and now we won't be kept in the dark." Allison replies.  

I let out a sigh.  "I guess. But with our family who really knows if they will fully let us in."

 I go home and shower and flop into bed. I don't even try to do my homework. So far I have gotten tied up by my dad and have gotten attacked by a werewolf. My week is going wonderfully.  The supernatural could drive you to drink. Not that I have but it sounds pretty good sometimes. A few minutes later I pass out.

Hunter training is starting for Emily and Allison is anyone getting nervous for Emily and Derek? Should you be?

Does anyone think Emily will keep her promise to never become a hunter? Find out soon...

Double and possibly triple update tonight

Please enjoy!!

Comment, Vote, Follow :)