Battle Lines

The next day at school, I feel nothing but dread. I really don't want to go because Erica is a new werewolf and I still feel uncomfortable around her because of the fight Derek and I had. I go to a few classes with Danny and then on my way to lunch with Allison, she stops me and I turn and I see Erica with her arms on Scott. That little bitch.

"Oh that bitch." I mutter to Allison. I go to march forward and smack both of them, Allison grabs my arm. 

"Let's go." She mutters. We look at Scott who looks pissed.

 We link arms and then walk away, I know Allison is pissed. Scott better hope he can explain this one before I inflict physical trauma on the teen wolf.

 Allison and I sit with our backs to Scott pulling out our lunch.

"I know how it looked but she came up to me." Scott defends.

"I'm not jealous." Allison retorts.

I nod sarcastically, If he saw the look on her face he would beg to differ.

"You're not?" Scott asks.

"She's with Derek now, isn't she? Like Isaac." Allison asks Scott and I. I clench my fist a little thinking about her and Derek. My knuckles turns white, but I don't answer.

 "You can't get caught in the middle of this. Don't you feel what's happening. Our grandfather coming here, Derek turning Erica and Isaac, it's...." Allison starts.

  "Battle lines are being drawn." I supply grimly.

   "I know." Scott replies.

 "There's always crossfire." Allison comments.

  "What am I suppose to do? I can't just stand by. I can't pretend to be normal." Scott says.

"We don't want you to be normal. We want you alive Scott." I state and between Derek, and my grandfather Scott will get involved, I don't want Scott or Derek to get hurt which forces me into this as well. 

Allison gets up and moves but Stiles grabs me before me I can follow.

 "Come with me." Stiles says while jerking me along.

"Stiles, slow down, I don't want to drop my food." 

Stiles explains to me that Boyd was missing today and that is a huge red flag with Derek going around and turning people. I need to get him a leash.

 Scott, is pulled with us and he says we need to stop Derek.

"Maybe we should let him turn Boyd, Scott. I mean Erica and Isaac seem pretty happy." I suggest.

"You know the word sensational comes to mind. When you think of Erica." Stiles adds in agreement with me.

  "How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott demands.

 "All right, all we're saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility." Stiles points out. 

"They are and you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible." Scott argues.

 "All right I'm with you. And I got to say this new found heroism is making me very attracted to you." Stiles replies. 

"Shut up." Scott retorts. 

"No, seriously. Do you want to just try making out for a sec? Just to see how it feels? Maybe later you too Em?" Stiles asks.

What is wrong with my friends?

I push him away from me. "Stiles go talk to Danny." I state. I look toward Scott. "Scott I'll go with you to find Boyd."

   "All right let's go to the rink." Scott nods and we take my truck to the rink.