Party Plans

Chapter 9

Once I got up and moving around against grumpy cat Alpha's orders I started to feel a little better but I still felt a small throb of pain in my head and shoulder. I tried my best to ignore it. Derek and I started to talk about the full moon coming up. "Don't you think you're going to need help?" I ask while leaning against the exam table.

"No. I can handle them." Derek replies simply.

"One person against three blood lust peaked werewolves? You think you can keep that under control?" I ask annoyed, he really is dead set on getting himself killed.

 "Yes." 

"Why don't you want help?"

"I don't want you to get hurt like last time." My temper flares and I cross my arms over my chest.

 "You mean Isaac." I say in a accusing tone. He lets out a sigh.

"I don't want you to get hurt and that's that." He says with fidelity while crossing his arms.

He's not going to budge on this.  "Okay boss. You win this time but if you need any help call me and I will help. I don't care if I get a little scratch. I care more about them ripping your head off."

"I care more about your safety and I can handle them so don't worry. Go to Lydia's party have fun don't worry about me for one night."

"How do you know about Lydia's party?"

 "I hear things."

 "You mean you stalk various people to get information." I correct.

"Maybe. But it works." 

I let out a defeated sigh. "All right fine I will go to the party as long as you promise I won't have to bring you to a hospital later." 

"Fine." He replies.

I stand up straight and I put my fingers in his belt loops, I put my forehead against his. "Be careful. Please." I whisper softly.

 I lean in about to kiss him when Allison calls me. I groan and answer it, with a 'you better have a good reason why you're calling face'

I told her where to pick me up. She told me that when she drove Matt home he had a lot of photos of me and she said she had no idea how he even got them. She told me to be cautious. I fully planed to.

Derek got a full on pissed off about to put someone in a body bag look on his face. He started going off saying he was not about to let me leave his sights and he wanted Matt's home address because he wanted to go kill him. His temper was extremely short I think it had something to do with the full moon.  I later calmed him down some but he was really pissed when he left. But I convinced him to calm down because Allison was coming. Derek didn't want me to be out of his sight after what just happened. But we both knew there was not really any choice. I didn't tell Allison why I was there. I didn't tell her what I am. The lies seem to grow. How do you tell someone something if you have no idea what's going on? It is frustrating let me tell you.

That night I wanted nothing more to lay next to Derek and talk to him. I needed him to help me figure this out. Even though I've never once told him I need him.  It seems like that is all I need right now. I shower change into pajama shorts and a t shirt and flop down face first on my bed. "Bed I love how you get me." I muttered and let fall over me.

        =

Wednesday night, Lydia came over with four giant Macy's bags. I was already in Allison's room drawing, while she was looking through her closet for an outfit to wear tomorrow.