Insecurities

After school Allison, Lydia and I drive to my house, I was silent the whole way still stewing over what I saw at school with Erica.  We hang out in Allison's room until our Dad walks in. "Headed out?" He asks.

 "Studying." Allison replies. 

 Allison and I walk over to our dad. "Just studying dad." I repeat.

"I get it." He replies while putting his arms over our shoulders. "But we need you both to remember what happened." He continues. 

I turn my head to look at him. "You want us to stop being friends with her?" I inquire. 

"Actually, we want the opposite. I know how this might sound, but we need you to keep an eye on her." I raise an eyebrow confused at my dad.

"You want us to spy on her?" Allison asks in disbelief.

"We want you to look out for your friend to make sure everything's okay with her." We turned back to her. She was taking selfies and listening to music.

 "Seems okay to me." I reply with slight amusement earring a grin from Allison. My dad leaves us alone.

I sit on Allison's bed. "I don't think I'm going to the ice rink. I've got some studying to do, I think I will just go to Danny's."  I announce.

"Are you sure?" Allison asks.

"Yeah. Have fun. But cover for me with mom and dad okay?"

 "Sure. Say hey to Danny for me." Lydia calls. 

 "Okay. Tell Stiles I'm not coming."

   I walk out to my room I grab my bag with my gym clothes which is black yoga pants, sneakers and a under armor T-shirt. I grab my truck keys and drive to Derek's railroad station.

        =        

 I go to Derek's to train with fighting and working out sometimes I just need to relax and Derek's was the only place I could. I just won't talk to him. I'm beyond pissed at him. When I get there I mumble hi to Isaac and change into my yoga pants and sneakers but just keep my sports bra on and I start doing pull ups on a bar Derek set up.

Derek comes and watches his arms folded over his chest. Isaac probably sensing the tension steps out.

"Are you going to talk to me or just work your self to death?" Derek asks. 

"I don't want to talk." I answer through a clenched jaw.

 "Fine then just listen." He says.

 "Whatever." I reply. He doesn't say anything. I do two more pull ups and drop down to do push ups. He let's out a sigh of annoyance. "Em." I ignore him. 

He knocks my arm out with his foot. I roll onto my back then I stand up and glare at him. "What do you have to say so bad?" I yell  with my jaw clenched. 

"What ever you think is going on with Erica and I is wrong. I care about you and a girl in a short skirt is not going change that." He states his arms crossed.

 I  bitterly scoff.  "Yeah sure. I saw the way you both were looking at each other like you both one a prize. Bet you couldn't wait to get a girl you could be around." I spat.

"Emily, Erica is my pack, I don't care about her the same way I care about you. Have I ever given you a reason to not trust me? This doesn't change anything."

"It changes everything!" I yell.

He looks at me shocked, this is the most I've lost my temper with him.

"No it doesn't." He replies calmly.

"Yes it does, everything has changed and thing between us will too." I reply softly.

 "Why would you think there's anything going on?" I don't answer him.

"Is this about what you said a week ago, you honestly think because I have to wait to see that I would mess around on you?" I still don't say a word.

"Emily answer me!" He yells finally loosing his temper.

 I slowly nod.  I want to believe him. I want to not feel jealous about Erica. But it hurts. I know I'm hurting him by telling him I don't trust him. I look down at the ground. He steps closer to me and lifts my chin to look him in the eye.

  "Emily please. answer me." He says softly.

"I do trust you, but I'm afraid to lose you." I whisper. He let's out frustrated sigh. 

"I'm an idiot." He mutters then pulls me close to him. His hand goes to my hair and he runs his hand up and down my back. "I'm sorry." I whisper.

He let's go of me. He tilts my chin up to look up at me. He kisses me and I kiss him back.  I feel the familiar spark when we usually kiss. He pulls me closer to him, his hands going to my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, my hands run through his hair. His hand trails up my back. I need this with everything going on I need him to keep me sane and remind me why I need to stay strong. I pull back and pull him into a tight hug. "You don't have to worry about losing me." He whispers.

 We pull back. "Do you wanna keep training?" He asks knowing that will distract me from the hell of my family.

 "Sure." I say with a smile. 

We start sparing. I pick up the staff that I have been using to spar with. I continue to spar with him.  He comes at me and I block him with the staff and he uses his weight to push me back and I land on my back. He pulls the staff out of my hand and throws it. He ends up pinning me down on the ground while holding my wrists which ends with him and I, kissing  until Allison calls tells me that she is going home so I change into my other clothes say bye to Isaac.

 I pull Derek outside to talk. "Can I ask you something?" I question

"Always." 

"Do you know why my scar sometimes burn?"

 "Maybe because it was both done by werewolves. That has to have some side effects." 

"Does that mean I'm going to turn?" Panic floods my veins at the thought.

"No, you would have turned already." 

"What did Peter do to me?" 

He clasps a hand over mine. "We'll figure it out." 

I look down. "I hope you're right."

They made up Derek and Emily are stronger together

Aww < 3

They needed to have a fight

What do you guys think is up with Emily's scar buring any theories I'd love to hear them so comment them
3 updates in the same night whoo hoo I'm on a role
Please enjoy!!

Comment, Vote, Follow :)