Kevin x reader

A/N

Y/N = your name
Y/BFN = your best friend's name
Y/S = your sibling
FOC =free of charge
Y/FS =your favourite song
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just came back from (YBFN)'s home. Feeling exhausted you walked up the stairs to your room.

The only thing running in your mind was to sleep all day long like a koala bear.

Just as you reached your bed room, door twisting the handle you heard your door bell ringing.

Firstly you ignored it pretending as though you never heard any sound.

So that you could avoid the person pressing your doorbell and head back to your room to sleep.

Staying quiet for a few minutes you sighing lazy and plopped your self on the bed.

Allowing your self to be drowned by the sleepiness.

You woke back hours later as you heard the house door open.

Ignoring the presence of your annoying (S).

You heard the loud sound of (YS)'s shoes running up the stairs.

Trying to continue your sleep again you pulled your favourite cover over your head.

Just as you were about too snooze again (YS) came knocking the door off it's hinges and pulled the cover off you.

You glared at (him/her) and was about to pull the cover back on you but before you could (YS) pulled the cover off your body and throw it to the floor.

Getting mad, you stood up glaring at (YS).

(YS) then hugged you. Congratulating you on your lucky draw win.

Feeling confused you asked about it.

"What lucky draw thing are you talking about."

"Hey, come on don't tell me you forget about the summer fair! The fair that you only got to go few minutes before it ended and the only thing you got to do was the lucky draw."

Your faced turned sad thinking about the disappointment that you felt on that day which happens to be your 18th birthday.

Noticing your quietness (YS) started to talk again.

"Well, I guess you weren't unlucky at all due to the fact that you got a a lucky draw to go Disney Land for FOC"

"No shit! You cursed.

Then (YS) passed a letter to you.

You took the letter and read it.

The more you read, the wider the smile formed on your face.

"I'm going Disney land in two days time!!" You scream out of your lungs.

"Gees, girl! Stop screaming my ear drums might burst." (YS) said.

With that (YS) left your room.

You were so excited that you call (YBF) tell to about everything that happened.

2 days later

"Bye guys,see you in a week" you said hugging (YBF) and (YS) before walking to the airport entrance.

While waiting for your departure, you sat at the chair and put on your headphones listening to (YFS) while you focusing on the book in your hand.

While you were reading, a shadow formed on your book making it hard for you too read.

You turned your head up and saw a super hot black haired boy standing infront of you.

"Hi, can I help you"? you asked while slowing the volume of your headphone and putting your book on the chair next to you.

"Hi, sorry for the disturbance.Are you (YN)? He asked.

You nod your head yes.

"Oh, thank god I finally found you,! He said sitting on the free chair next you. "It's Kevin btw"he said

You just nod your head. Before you could continue he start of saying " For your information, I'm the other lucky draw winner whom will be joining you to Disneyland and if you're wondering how I know your name it's because I asked my boyfriend about you. He owns the fair."

You looked at him when he said boyfriend.

"Yup,if you're wondering its true. I'm gay..."before he could finish you interrupted him.

"Don't worry, I dont hate you. You're just too good looking and I just thought that I won a lottery ticket for a week to go Disney Land with you. I guess it's my lost" you said winking at him with a tint of pink forming on your cheeks.

"Haha, don't worry about it girl! We sure as hell will have a lot of fun togather! I just can't wait to spend a week with you. We could have alot of fun and maybe get you a super ht boyfriend like mine." Kevin said putting his arms around you.

Smiling like idiot, you put back your headphones listening to music.

You saw a few people walking pass you with the look of jealously in their eyes and you know that all of it occurred because of the boy next to you whom is super hot looking.

Smiling you ignored the glares and continue reading your book again with Kevin.

Damn its still gonna be one hell of enjoyable week you thought to yourself.

-------------------------------
Feel free to comment and request.

Please vote as well ♥♥

😀😀