Suprise!

You were sitting alone in the library. Trying to avoid the preying eyes of the students.

You were so into the book "The Fault In Our Stars" that you didn't know someone walked into the library.

Thud! A very loud was formed.

You looked away from your book and saw that Archie was standing with his guitar on the table.

You looked at him wondering what he was doing here. So , you began your conversation.

"Hey, Archibald!What brought you here? You asked out off curiosity.

"You!"he said with a sweet smile.

You looked at him shocked by his words.

Out of blue, all the lights in the library went off!

You stood up in fright and reached for your bag to search for your phone to open the flashlight.

Then you heard footsteps around you. You looked up from your beg and saw all  your friends were there.

Holding a birthday cake!

They started singing the happy birthday song. You were really suprised that tears formed in your eyes.

You blow out the candles and covered your mouth in awe because no want as ever did that to you.

Then you cut the cake and took a slice of it and shared it with your friends.

When you were handing out a slice of cake to your friends a crazy idea came to your mind.

"Hey, Vee! Ever got in a food fight before?!" You said before throwing a slice of cake on Veronica's face!

"Oh, this so on!" She said and throwing thecake towards you. Luckily,  you bend down and the cake hit betty's chest.

And just like the food war began in the library.

Everyone was enjoying themselves that they didn't seem to realise that we were having a food fight at the freaking library till...

The door of the library opened wide open and the principal was standing there with the head librarian holding a floor cleaner.

You and your friends don't know what to do so you guys did the one thing that came to your mind.

Which was....

RUNNING OUT THE BACKDOOR OF THE LIBRARY!

You reached the parking lot and started to burst out laughing.

You saw the principal walking towards the parking lot so you and your friends got in a car and drove out of the school.