Triple F's (Part 1)

Y/SN = your sister's name
---------------------------------------------

Your were having your shower when you heard some arguments going on from Archie's house.

You was about to take a peak but than you were to lazy so you shrugged that thought off and continued showering.

You came out off the bathroom and was going through your wardrobe when you heard the front door of your was closed.

Thinking it was your pregnant sis whom went to do her check up you shouted,"I'm in the room (YSN)! If you need anything just call me."

You heard no reply but the sound of footsteps. Thinking that your sister was going to her room, you continued searching for comfortable clothes.

You took out a grey shorts and marron shirt. You were about to open your towel when someone opened the door.

You screamed and wrapped the towel back when you saw that the person standing at your door was Archie!

You quickly took your attire and when to the bathroom to change.

You felt lucky than you weren't fully naked when Archie walked in.Thank god you still had the towel on.

Once you were done, you turned around and looked at the mirror and saw your face was pink.

Shrugging it off, you walked out of the bathroom and saw that Archie sitting on bed.

You went and sat next to him and he quickly turned his head to other way ignoring your eyes.

You felt a water dropped on your hand and when you looked up you saw that Archie was crying.

You pulled his face towards you and without further questions you hugged him.

Archie did hesitate to hug you back. He quickly hugged you back and let the tears wet your shirt.

Both of you were in the exact position for a few minutes.

When Archie was all done he turned towards you and said," I'm sorry for walking in your room earlier and sorry for wetting your shirt."

You wiped of the tears in his face and looked in his eyes.

You then said,"Hey, Archibald we are friends and that's what we do! You don't have to apologise. Friends never apologise to one another."

Both of you smiled to each other trying to comfort one another.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?"you asked

"Well, maybe I should..",

"As you know my parents aren't togather but today mom came over and asked me to come and live with her. It's seems like mom and dad had discussed about this before talking to me so when mom asked dad didn't say anything.  Instead he asked me to start packing and leave with her! The thing is it's not like I don't like mom, it's just that I love staying at Riverdale. As specially with you guys! You, Jughead, Betty and Veronica are everything to me. Without all of you a part of my life won't be complete. So, I had an argument with them and shut them out. I walked out of my house and came to the only person that can help me now.You!"

"Oh, Archibald!. I-i don't know what to say.. It's just to complicated sometimes when it comes to family, friends and future. Sometimes when I think about my future, I feel like I should leave everyone behind and start chasing my dream. But when I rethink about it again I realised that without family and friends our whole life ain't worth living."

"So, if you ask me I would say that what you did was okay even though you had an argument." With that you plastered a comforting smile and stood up from the bed .

"Care for some food? It's just the perfect thing that you need now."

"Hmm, I don't think so (YN)."

"Come on, Archibald! Don't regret if you don't get to eat the pizza",you said pulling his arms to force him to stand.

He smiled and at last agreed to have some food.