Hidden Story Behind My Smile

The-Girl-Before I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!

ALICE's POV

I woke up to the whispers around me. I opened my eyes slowly and adjust it to the brightnest around me. Once my view was clear, I turned my head to the familiar sound of a person that I can't realise all of a sudden. I Looked at the boy infront of me whom was talking to a woman. He looked worried. I blinked a few moments to get my view and thoughts clear.

The boy peeked a look at me and found me awake. He stopped talking and walked toward me in a hurry. That's went it clicked in my brain that the boy was none other than my boyfriend Jughead!

Yes, Jughead Jones!!

He came and held my hand asking " How are you feeling?"I turned my eyes away from him and looked at the woman whom was walking out of the room. I then looked again at Juggie and asked the only think that was running in my mind.

"What happened?"

I saw the puzzled look on Jughead's face.He noticed that I was looking at him so he quickly turned the puzzled look into a smlie.

"We were about to ahead for the cafeteria when you fainted on me."

Then everything came flooding in to my mind. The morning tears...the walk with jughead..the black spots ,the sound of my phone falling on the ground and the last thing I remembered was seeing Jughead holding me before my head could hit the ground.

Tears came blocking my perfect view of the happiness infront of me.

"Hey.."Jughead said as he noticed the tears and pain in my eyes.

"I-i lied J-jug.."and finally the dam broke lose and here I am letting the tears flow in front of my boyfriend.

My name is Alice and this is the hidden story behind my smiles.

"Wh-what, are you talking about?" My hand that was held all this long was gripped harder by him bringing comfort.

I pulled my hands slowly from him and sat up in the bed. Facing the wall and my back was facing Jughead.

This is it..

My secret and lies that was hidden for quite some times going to be released to the person that's was next to me for the past 6 months.

I steadied myself and opened my mouth to tell the truth.

"I lied to you Jug. All this time I act as though I was strong and brave enough always giving you support but the truth is I'm not as strong as you think I'm,"tears rolled down and wiped them off again and continued" mm-my parents th-they got in accident two weeks ago when they were about to leave and visit grandpa.Dad some how lose control of the car and they got in a real bad accident. Dad's in a critical condition and the doctor found that he has a tumour in his head whilst mom is in coma with a dead brain and some broken ribs. The doctors said it will be hard for them to survive unless they did sugery."

I felt the bed next to me sink and a shadow formed next to me and I know that Jug was next to me so I did the only thing that I need now.

Comfort.

From none other than Jug. I then leaned in his shoulders and bawled my eyes out wetting his shirt.

"I-ii I had no other choice than to sell the house and everything that we had. I spend all the money for them even the money that mom saved for my future. I gave all the money to the doctor's and signed all the forms that they asked me too. I-ii I was to-too a-afraid to see or wait for the result s-so so I ran away Jug. I ran away from them..f-from the hospital. It's been days since I ran away and I had no place to go. I slept by the streets and ate foods that was edible from the restaurants. I-i don't know what to do, so when I knew that school starts today I came earlier than any school workers and students came. I took my shower in the gym room and got ready.E-even the clothes that I-ii I'm wearing now is from my gym locker." I pulled away from his shoulder and wiped the tears off.

Jughead then kept both of his hands on each side of my face and told me to continue. I then looked into his eyes and spilled everything that was left inside me now.

"I came to school today was only because of you Jug.. If you weren't in school today or ever in my life I don't know where or how I would be now. I h-hate m-my life Jughead!"

"Hey, look at me.. Everyone needs to share everything to someone it's something that I learned from you. You were always there for me and today I'm here for you. No matter what happens all of us need to be strong. Everyone faces hard times and we have to face it to have a better living. I get that you ran away from your parents because you were too afraid of loosing them but you should go check on them. Try to remember all the times when your mom and dad held your hands telling to you be strong and make you promise saying that you won't let go. Don't you feel like it will hurt them to know that you left them alone at the moment they need you the most."

You couldn't take it anymore. You cried harder and asked Jughead to bring you to your parents.

"Jug, bring me to them and promise me that you will be my side no matter what happens."

Jughead didn't say anything at first. The only thing he did was kiss you.

"We are who we are and I'm more than happy to be a part of your life Alice. I would just be more happy if you could open up to me and tell me everything next time. I faced hard times heck I'm still facing it too but trust me when I say that everything happens for a reason. Just like we being together."he said at the end and gave me a peck before getting off the bed and standing infront of me.

"Now, get up and let's get you something to eat before we go check on your parents.

With that said both of us left the room and head for Pop's to get some food.

And today I learned something from Juggie too that no matter how hard life gets at one point everything happens for a reason and on some point we will overcome it because it's none other than the rule of humans life!