History

Apologies for the late updates and stuffs. I know that I told you all that I will update on every Fridays and Sundays but now it's Monday.. I'm really sorry about it.  Thanks alot for the votes, likes and most of all 3.23k reads!!!!!
💕💕... Thanks alot for all this amazing things that you guys did. Really Appreciate it.

-spreading love  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------                                         

  ~Varchie~

Veronica POV

I was searching for my key with a hand while the other hand was occupied with freshly baked scones.

Even though my hand was busy looking for the key my mind was busy thinking about my bad day.

I just came back home after a long day at school. Facing Chuck's face again just made my day worse.

Walking out of house with an argument with mom and fight with Cheryl just makes me feel so irritated.

I insert the keys and walked in. I was about to head to my room when mom came saying,

"Ronnie, stop! I need to have a word with you."

"Can we have it another day mom. I'm tired. I'm going to my room."

"Veronica Lodge! Wait right there. I ain't finish with you yet . I want you to be ready tonight we are having a dinner with a guest and make sure your room is clean."

"Wow, mom. I didn't know that we have dinner  in my room. Furthermore since when did you care about me from all I know you only care about yourself."

"Are you talking back to me!"

"Yes mom I am talking back. Don't you know that's how a conversation works." With that being said I walked back to my room.

Once I'm in my room, I took my phone in my hand and dropped my bag on the floor. I then took the bag of freshly baked scones and plopped myself on my bed.

As I was busy enjoying my scones my phone vibrated I saw that I have a message from Archie. A smile automatically formed on my lips.

I then kept my scone back and unlocked my phone. I read the text and it said,

"Are you free? Need to do some vocal practice for the show☺"

"Yes, sure. Where and what time?"

"My place. I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Ok☺"

I put my phone to charge and head to shower. I dressed up in my favourite maroon dress and walked out of my room with my bag on one hand.

I was about to tell to mom but the door bell rang signalling Archie's arrival so I just walked to the door without informing mum.

I closed the door and saw Archie standing with his hands in his jeans. He then smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

We then walked togather to his truck. A long drive later we stopped.  I looked up from my phone and noticed that we are at pop's.

"A small break won't kill right." Archie said with wink.

We got off the truck and walked into pop's. I ordered a strawberry milkshake while Archie had a vanila milkshake.

After a having some fries and milkshake we then head back to Archie's house.

We went to his usual place and start practicing.
...........................................

Archie's Pov

Maybe now is the time I ask Veronica about the kiss and ask her to be my girlfriend.

I don't know what she might thing but I really want it to be with her. If it's her in my life then it will be the end game for both of us.

Maybe I shoud take it slow...and maybe start it from a movie and where does it end.

After a moment of fighting with the small voices in my head, I turned and looked at Veronica whom is going through her lyrics.

I didn't know how long I was looking at her but then she turned her head and caught me looking at her.

I turned my head back to my guitar and strummed it.

Veronica POV

I saw him looking at me for a while now but then I pretend that I didn't notice but then I can't take it anymore.

I'm gonna do the only thing that has been in mind for quite some times now.

Archie Pov

Few moment a shadow formed infront me and hands touched each side of my face.

Before my mind could stop me, I did it.. No, not me... Both of us did it together.

Screw it! With that I we kissed each other.

Few minutes later we pulled of and gasping for air. We then walked out the room and head to the living room.

I then put in a movie and both of watched it togather in couch next to each other cuddled.

We moments here and there we kissed. The kissed than started to get heater.

I don't know what I'm doing right now is wrong or right but I believe there's more to it.

I don't how but we some how ended in my bedroom floor. Before we could go any further,  I pulled of from the kissed and trail kisses on Veronica's neck leaving a hickey or two.

I then whispered in her ear.

"We should stop it here or you will be really sore tomorrow in school". With that I kissed her again and was about to open the door and get out of the room but before I could go out Veronica pulled me back into the room.

And the rest of the night was history.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

P.s  > I had no idea about this chapter just made it up! Hopefully it make sense and you like it!