Reader X Archie, Jughead, Cheryl (Part 2)

H/C =hair colour
Y/N =your name
-------------------------------------------------mention a user
ag3257
Doggy115
Your cheeks were flushed red. You had no idea what to do next, so you grabbed you're bag from the floor and left Archie as he was about to say something.

You quickly walked down the hallway to class before Archie could get on with his words.

As you walked past the stairwell,  an arm reached out quickly grabbing and pulling you through the open door.

You recognised the smell of cologne before you could see the person's face.

"Why, did you do that?" Jughead said his voice dangerously low as his eyes  pierced straight to your eyes.

They were deep and darker than usual, lacking the spark that usually lit up when you guys meet.

His jaw was tense as his body encased your's. You were standing under the stairwell,  your back pressed up against the wall as Jughead stood infront of you, so close that you could feel his pepermint breath on your face.

His hands were planted on the wall at each side of your head, completely trapping you with his body and leaving no chance for you to ran away from him.

You swallowed.

"Wh-hat do y-you ca-are?" You asked tripping over your own words and moving your gaze from him to the wall behind him.

He sighed then said " I care about you more than words could describe and that's none of your concern. So now back to my question. "

"I-ii, hmm.." you had no idea of what to say. As specially when he was so close to you.

He removed a hand from the wall to tuck a stand of your (hc) hair behind you're ears.

Your eyes immediately shot up to his and you saw the spark in it again. Twinkling with something that seemed like adoration.

His fingers rested on your jaw, sending electric sparks through you.

His eyes lingered on you so intense that your heart fluttered. He angled his head as he watches you closely, making your heart break out into a full-out sprint.

And all of sudden,the school bell rang signalling the start of the next period.You waited for Jughead to let you go but then neither of you moved from your current spot.

His fingers moved from your jaw as he traced the curve of your upper lip with his thumb as your breathing shallowed. The urge to feel his lips on you was really tempting.

He then whispered "Don't let Cheryl get in your head and make you do things which will make you regret."

Hie eyes fixated on your mouth as he continued to trace your lips making it incredibly hard for you to focus on anything but his fingers on your skin and his face which was inches above your's.

He then gently grabbed your face, tilting it upward so your eyes met him.

"I've always liked you, you know." He finished, smiling at you sweetly before turning around leaving you.

"Jug.."you croaked, you voice sounding completely.

He stopped in his track but never turn around towards you.

You then pulled him by the hand did the one thing that was running your mind for a quite a while now.

You kissed Jughead.

You don't know what you're doing is right or wrong but you have a feeling this is the thing that you should do.