Yearbook!

It's was raining heavily and you were too busy working with the student yearbook that you didn't notice it was late.

You then remembered Kevin saying to you that this room was haunted by  a student whom committed suicide.

Suddenly you felt as though you were watched. Feeling afraid you quickly saved your work and started cleaning up.

Then your phone buzzed. You answered it with one hand and used the other hand to arrange the papers.

The person on the other line was your mom.

She was asking why you were late and you told her that you got caught up with the yearbook.

You told her that you will be here in half an hour.You end the call and kept your phone in the pocket.

Just as you were about to shove the papers in your bag the electricity was off. Shocked you dropped the papers to the floor.

You then cursed and started to collect the papers in the dark.

Then,.. you heard the sound of someone walking. You kept the papers at the current place and walked out of the room with a torchlight.

You looked around and saw no one. You walked untill the end of hallway and there was still no one.

Feeling that the sound was just your imagination you walked back to the room.

On your way to the room you heard your phone ringing continuously. You fasten you walk and head to the room.

As you were walking the torchlight went off. You cursed and in a few seconds later your phone stop ringing too.

You ran to the room to take your things and leave. When you walked in to the room you bumped into someone and felt.

You tried your best and stood up looking around you searching for the thing that you bump in.

You saw no one was and started to freak out. You went towards the table that had your things and took your phone and your other belongings.

As you were about to check on your phone whom was calling, you realised you're phone was off and when you try to switch it on it ain't working.

At that moment you knew that kevin said the truth. You were leaving the school.

Then you realised you forgot your car keys.

You went back to the room and was about to take gour keys but you dropped them under the table.

When you were reaching for your keys, someone touched your hand and said your name.

You bend down and screamed when you saw a face. At that moment,  the electricity was back on and you saw kevin sitting under the table.

You helped him out and you guys looked at each other burst out laughing.

You guys then walked out of school together to your car and drove to POP'S before heading home.