Triple F's ( Part 2 )

After having some pizza's, bacon and pancakes. Both of you went out for a movie.

"So, is this a date?"Archie asked and you nod your head and answered "Yes,it is.A date to help you overcome all the things thats going on."

With that you smiled and walked back home with Archie.

You noticed that Archie was still a little distracted and you went to play plan B so that he could get over everything that's going on now.

Once you reached your home, you brought Archie to the garage and shut the door closed.

You then switch on the lights and went over to your box that has your musical instruments in it.

Archie that was standing near the door all awhile smiled happily when you took out a guitar out of the box.

You walked towards him and said," I want you to write some songs and sing it to me."

"You play too?"

"Well, I always wanted to play but I waa never good at it and my singing sucks. So either way I can't play or sing and here is my 16th birthday present laying in a box at the garage. " you said smiling.

"Hey, everyone is gifted! My gift is in music and Jughead's is in writing so if music ain't your thing, I'm sure you will have something else that's much more awesome. Don't be sad about it okay! And to make you happy I'm going to play you a song that I like. It's a song by Liam Payne. Yup the guy that used to be in one direction! The song's title is strip that down. Hope you like it!"

Few minutes later

"Wow, Archibald! Your singing just gets better day by day! Promise that you won't forget me once your popular! You said with wink.

"Haha, I will never forget anyone of you. Even if I'm famous or not! Your part of my life remember. So now I want to challenge you to sing Camila Cabello's new song crying in the club. I want to hear it myself and judge weather you can sing or not."

"Games on Archibald!"

Few minutes later

"You must be kidding right! You can sing dude, like really sing!"

"Haha, suck it up dude!"

"What you say we sing a duet together for No Promises by Cheat Codes ft Demi Lovato."

"Sure, trying won't kill. Wait we have to record it all."with that you set up your phone to recording mode and record it all.

And after the recording both of you burst out laughing. Both of you exit the garage happily.

Both of you then walked to your front door and Archie hold your hands before entering your house.

"It's getting late and I should get going. Thanks a lot for today. I had a lots of fun and even found some of your secrets! Haha."

"Thanks to you, Arch! Oh, secrets were always meant to reveal anyways."you winked.

"Bye, (YN)."with that Archie kissed you in the cheeks and walked back home.

You walked into your room and shut the door. You jumped on your bed with a squeal wondering if the kiss meant more.