Prom

Jughead's Pov

I was eating pizza while waiting for Archie and  wondering if should I go to the winter prom. For a moment I think that I should but then with whom should I go?

Hmm..

As I was too busy thinking about the prom, that I didn't notice that Archie was back.

"Hey, what's the matter, you were zoned out? You didn't even answer my calls?" Arch asked.

"Ugh,what nothing.. You called?" you asked confused. You took the phone next to the pizza box and saw that there was 2 missed called from Arch.

You then kept the phone back and looked at Archie.

"What's the matter why did call?"you asked ignoring Archie's earlier questions.

"I just asked Veronica to the prom and I wanted to asked whether you are going because no matter what you need to go! I don't want miss the moment without you."Archie said

You smiled then said "I am still wondering futhermore you know prom ain't my thing."

"I don't care Jug, but you need to came for me. It will be my  first time performing at school and I need all my friends there to support me. As specially you Jug were have been friends for as long as I can remember. Please Jug!"

"Okok Arch. I will came don't beg to me your face is too bad to handle when you're persuading."you said making fun of him.

With that said, you took your jacket and told Archie that you are going out.

I walked to the pop's to get yourself a strawberry milkshake and to clear your mind. A sweet 30 minutes later, you were on your walk back to Archie's house.

As I were walking past Betty's house, I stopped as a thought popped in my mind.

'Maybe, I should go to prom with Betty'

Without further thinking I walked to her door and rang the door. Hoping that Betty would open her door and not her parents.

Just as I wished, Betty opened her door and smiled looking at me.

"Hey Jug, come in."she said opening her door wide open.

I was shy so I said, "It's okay Betty. I just wanted to asked something then I will leave."

"Oh,okay..What is it?"

"Would you.... no no..umm can-n you...urgh crap! It's harder than I thought."I said turning around that my back is facing Betty.

"What is it Jug? I didn't quite hear what you said."

"Hmm, Bettycanyoubemydatetothewinterprom!?"I said sprinting out the words.

"Haha.. What is it Jug? I didn't get a word you said. Take a deep breath and tell me again. It's just me don't go all weird around me." Betty said laughing softly.

My face turned a hot and I knew that my face is red. So here it goes I thought and said it

"Betty, can you be my date to the winter prom?" At last the words were out. Damn it's a huge relief.

I turned around again facing Betty.

"Oh Jug! Of course I would." Betty said smiling.

"Okay then, see you at prom."with that I kissed on betty's cheeks and walked to Arch's house without turning back to look at Betty.

It's sure as hell was a magical day. Today can't be any better.

FAST FORWARD

I looked myself on the mirror everything looked good. So, I just have to get Betty and head to prom.

Prom may start late but we sure as hell don't want to miss Archie's performance.

I went to get Betty. I rang her bell and wait for. A few seconds later the door opened.

I turned my gaze from the floor and looked at Betty standing infront me.

I was mesmerised by the beauty infront me. Wow, Betty is just so beautiful that I have ever imagined.

Betty noticed checking her out. Her face turn a little shade of pink just like the pinkish white dress she is wearing.

I gave her my hand and she took it. Once, everything is okay we head to school.

The whole night I just can't get my eyes of her. The whole time every few seconds I gave her a glance and she even caught me looking at her but then she never said a thing.

She just smiled and pretended as though she never saw anything. Damn, I think I'm growing feelings for her.

Damn it, Betty what are you doing to me!

Just because most of the time I was looking at her. At one point I saw her sad or mad I guess..

I walked to her and we walked out together.

"What's the matter Betty?" I asked wondering.

"It's my parents and they are there. I am not in mood to talk or to face them right know. They know it very well yet they are still trying to get to me."

"If that's the problem. What do you think about a walk with me to the pop's or maybe to your house. Let's go somewhere. Anywhere as long you're happy with it."

"Oh Jug, are you okay with it?"I'm really sorry we have cut the prom short."

"No worries Betty."

"So let's go to my house."

Upon reaching her house. Betty unlocked it and we went in. Betty went to her room to change while I wait for her in the living room.

Minutes later Betty walked in to the living room with 2 cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

She hand 1 to me and we sat next to one another. We drink the hot chocolate and talked about a lot of things.

Things that we both have never shared before. We both had a thing that made us both feel comfortable with each other and the night just went by like that.

We both fall asleep on the couch spooning with the television on and the empty cup of hot chocolates on the floor.

The night was just memorable and will always be fresh in my mind.