Sorry (part 1)

You were currently laying on your bed reading your favourite comic while listening to music.

You were alone at home and you had no other choice than to do so because you were bored. Veronica and Betty are out shopping. 

For a moment you regret not joining them but when you think about it again you feel happy for not going because you know that you won't be needing to spend your money to do shopping.

You were saving your money to get a gift for none other than your boyfriend. You were thinking about your boyfriend when an idea came to your mind.

You felt like you should do a prank on Archie. So, you took your phone from your nightstand and texted him.

"Arch, did you leave the box at my door?"

You then kept the phone back on the nightstand and waited for Archie's reply.

Few seconds later, you send him a text again.

"How could you do that to me Arch! I thought we had something so pure going on between us. "

"What box? I didn't leave anything? What are you talking about?? I never did anything???"

"Archie there are some pictures of me in it."

"What kind of pictures?"

"Naked pictures of me!"

2 seconds later you text him again.

"Oh no Archie! There's a message behind every picture."

"What!??" "What does it says??"

"It say be ready I'm gonna get you tonight! Arch, I'm scared..."

"I'll will be there. Wait for me!"

"Arch, I'm scared!"

"No, don't! I'm coming"

" It's too late Arch, he is here. I gotta go...."

"YN!"......
"YN!"....