Fight

I apologise for not updating any sooner! I was busy with school. Unlike you guys , I don't have summer break which means I was studying all this while! My school holidays starts from this week friday till a week! So, yeah thanks for being patience♥

Thanks for all the votes, follows and adding to the reading list! Sure means alot!  Most of all for the 1.11k readers.Spreading love xoxo

You just finished changing from your PE attire and was walking towards your next class even though you are already late because the bell rang like 15 minutes ago.

You decided to skip history class and just head to the cafeteria but before that you wanted to make a stop at your locker to take your English book.

On your walk there, you saw a group of jocks standing near your locker.

You speed up your walk and walked towards the group.You saw Jughead fighting with Reggie.

You squeezed through the group and stopped the fight. From far you heard the voice of your headmaster shouting to you guys.

You had no other choice, so you pulled Juggie away from the crowd and bolted away from the spot.

You ran with Jughead following you. You decided to find a place to hide before the headmaster to follow up to you.

You wanted to go the janitors room but then you realised you don't want to be near it at all because you don't want know what usually happens in there.

Furthermore,  its the first place the headmaster will look at.

You walked pass a few classes then you found a door at the left side of your school without thinking any further you pulled the door open and walked in.

You closed the door.

You then closed your eyes and took a deep breath in. The reeking odour of the room shot to your nose.

You open your eyes and then you quickly turned around regretting you decisions.

That's when it clicked in your brain that you were too occupied that you didn't realise you walked in the boys bathroom with Jughead.

The worst part of all there was a boy whom you can't recall his name doing his business in there.

Your face flushed red in embrassement. Jughead whom was with you all along realised in what moment you were and quickly decided to pull you into one of the bathroom which was out of order at the current moment.

Both of you waited in the bathroom for a minute or so for the boy to leave you alone but the unfortunately the bell rang with that the  school assholes walked in.

Jughead quickly locked the door as quiet as could and waited for them to leave.

Jughead then sat on the closed toilet bowl and looked towards you with blood dripping from the cut in his forehead.

You then said "Hmm... sorry I was just trying to help"

"Everything's fine!"

You tried to protest but before you could he cut you off and asked if you have any first aid kid in your gym bag which was on your shoulder all along.

Sighing to yourself,you apologised and open the zip of your gyn bag.

As you were taking out your towel something dropped from your beg to the floor.

Your face turned to darker shade of red if that's even possible when you found out that a tampon dropped out of you bag.

You quickly took it and shove it in your bag. Closing the zip tightly.

You hand plamed your head and peaked at Jughead quoting "This day can't get any worse, would it."

You looked at Jughead and saw him smiling at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD

What's your favourite music?
Or recommendations I would really like to know. ☺