Hurting (Part 2)

Y/N :your name
---------------------------------------------
The truth is my phone is having problem and it's been a while so I forget the way this one shot should end..

"J-jugh-ead.. H-he attempted sui-icide.."

Just as the words left, you felt something break in you. You felt your legs getting weak.

You felt your knees touching the ground. Tears were running down your face.

You asked them a question,"Wh-what, what d-did y-you gu-ys do?!"

They were quiet so you continued again,"I know him, he ain't that kind of person! He won't do that! He may  have been hurt many times but he would never do that! He is stronger than that!", you stood up again even though you felt broken from all sides.

You looked at them with eyes full of tears. Pleading them to tell what happened.

Veronica then decided to open her mouth..

"Arc-archie an-d I had s-s-ex."she took in her breathe and then breathe out. When she felt okay, she continued.

"My clothes were..well I don't want to talk about it. So, I had to put on a different clothes. Arch got me your clothes. The want that you left when you had a sleepover with Archie's sister.  I know you might ask, why your clothes and not Archie's sis. I don't even know why, so pleas-"

Before she could continue you turn to Archie and asked which hospital he was in.

Once Archie told, you left them!

You went to Betty's house and asked her to drive you there.

Upon reaching the hospital,  you got out of the car and went towards the wad Jughead was in.

You walked towards him and sat next to him on the stool. You held Jughead's hand in your's.

You looked at it and the dam that were built finally broke. You let the tears wet your cheeks and drop on Jughead's hand.

You wanted to act strong around him but you can't.  You kept Jughead's hand back on the bed and was about to leave.

You stood up to leave but before you could you felt someone pulling you shirt.

You turn around expecting it to be Jughead.

But you only felt you're hopes crush more when you saw that you shirt got stuck at the edge of the bed.

You bend down and was concentrating to take your shirt out without waking Jughead.

You were too concerned about doing that, you never noticed that Jughead was awake.

You felt someone gripping your waist, before you could say anything Jughead pulled you on top of him on the bad and kissed you.

You were shocked at first but then you realised what was happening and let him kiss you.

You open your mouth and let Jughead deepen the kiss.

On the moment you realised how much you missed him and how bad your life would have turned out if you weren't with him.

Jughead then pulled of the kiss and start breathing heavily.

He put next to him on the bed and hugged you.

"J-jug.." before you could say anything he stop you.

"(YN), I'm so sorry I did this. The truth is I was afraid of being hurt. I have been hurt my whole life until I had Archie and Betty. But now everything is different I have you and  you are everything to me." He stop when the nurse came in to check up on him.

You moved from the bed and sat on the chair so that the nurse could do her checking.

Once the nurse was done with her checking, she told that Jughead could head back home and she left the room.

Jughead sat properly and turned towards you.

He then continued," I love so much that I will never able to take the pain of loosing you. The hurt will never be bearable! My whole world will crush without you in it. That's tge reason why I decided to die first before you did, so that I don't have stay up all night crying thinking about you or end up doing something horrible that will only hurt me, you and the people around us. I knkw that it mind sound selfish bu-"

"Jughead, why didn't you tell me earlier that you were hurting but I don't care about what you say! I want you! I need you in my life! Don't ever do this kind of thing anymore!  No even for fun!" You said crying.

"(YN), I have to do this to you even though it's gonna hurt you. I know that you're strong enough to overcome what I'm going to say. Please just hear me out and don't interrupt me if you.. if you really love me. I just want you to know that my love for you so pure and true that I'm afraid of losing you.So please, just hear me out."

You just nod your head, willing to hear whatever that's he is going to say.

"I thought loving you would never hurt but I was wrong. I was stupid of thinking that loving you will never hurt and was stupid to believe it  but now I realised that nothing will ever hurt as much as loving you and living a life without you. I had no idea what love is and I never knew until you came to my life. I learned alot from you and one of it is love is not something you say, but it's something that you show. I know what I'm doing is for the best for the both of us."

He took a deep breath and continue with words that broke my world apart."(YN), I don't want to talk or see you again, ever! Maybe that will help us from hurting ourselves. If you trust and truly love then you would understand me.

With that he kissed you roughly and deeply one last time before he gives one last fake smile and then he walks away.

You turned to look at him walking towards the door and opening the door handle.

He left you there defenseless and powerless with the amount of pain and hurt that you could never explain by words.

He was the guy who stole your heart, first kiss,your V-card and the same whom broke everything in you with his words!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question of the day : How old are you?