Hurting (Part 1)

TVOM =your favourite tv show or movie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are alone at your house because your parents and siblings went to grandparents house.

You had to stay back because on the particular day, when your parents were leaving you had a detention for coming late to school.

And there is no school today, so here you are now in the living room eating a steak while watching your favorite (TVOM).

You heard your phone that was on the kitchen counter buzzing. You ignored it because you were to busy watching your favourite (TVOM).

As hours pass by and your eyes were starting to get heavy.

Just as you were about to let the sleepiness overcome you there was loud continuous knocking at your front door.

You were scared at first but you calmed down as you heard the familiar voice of Veronica.

You stood up from the couch and hurried to the door.You open the door and you were greeted by Archie and Veronica.

The smile that was plastered at your face immediately dropped when you saw the tears that were running on their face.

You immediately pulled Veronica to your chest and was about to bring her in to your house to comfort her and ask her the reason that made her cry.

But....

You were shocked when she stop you from bringing her in. You looked at her and Archie.

You saw a tint of pain, sadness and guilt in both their eyes. Out of curiosity you asked them the thing that was running in your mind.

"What happened?"

"(YN), we are sorry that we never inform you earlier...  Please don't get mad at us. We were just keeping to the promise.  We never know he would be acapable to do that!" Veronica said with heavy tears running of her face.

You turned your head and looked at Archie.

Archie turned his gaze away from you avoiding you're eye contact and from there you now something was off.

"Archie..." you said with your stern voice.

He looked back up to you and said...