PART 3:BEER IS HARAM

(Edited on 4 September)
ASSLAM-O-ALIKUM TO EVERY SISTER AND BROTHER

"TAKE ON STEP TO ALLAH AND HE WILL MOVE 10 STEP TOWARDS YOU"

* AFNAN POV*
Combing my hair my mind drifted to park.It's near our house.I should visit sometime.You must be thinking who I am??

I am Afnan Attiq.My father is an engineer and I have a twin brother Asher.

My mother died because of cancer.We were 2 years old.My father took us and moved to London,basically I am punjabi but still english is my first language.

I wear hijab and I am very religious . I fast on every Monday to thank Allah for everything. I am a chef cuz I love cooking (my passion)

Afnan Afnan Afnan.

Afnan:Asher why are you shouting? Seriously siblings are like punishment.

I went down from where he was shouting.

ASHER:Because you are not listening to me I am saying it's 4pm I am going out and dad will be home at 8pm so kindly cook food for us and, yes cook chinese

AFNAN:Done with lecture now GET OUT.

Amazing he left and you're going to cook food for everyone.

UNBELIVEABLE its 5:30 and they will come home at 8pm.Afnan you are just amazing.Wait I need to stop talking to myself....

Okay I will take a walk in the nearby park and come back soon.

Grabbing my water bottle I left.

It was dark in park I was walking and I suddenly saw a boy holding a beer and taking sip of it.
This is unacceptable I will stop him.

AFNAN:Alcohol is not good for health.

From close I could see his Armani suit rolex watch and most important his deep green eyes.Wow they are deep.

ZAQI:How can I stop myself from this???

His voice sounded like you've been crying for million years and then you speak with sadness.

AFANAN:LIKE THIS.

I took bottle from his hands and threw it far away,Both could hear its breaking sound.

I smiled at him and started walking other way suddenly he said
"HOW CAN I BE PERFECT IN THIS IMPERFECT WORLD????? "

I start running towards my home.

AFNAN:Who was he??????

-----------------------------

So I hope you guys enjoy and please ignore any sentence grammer and spell mistake.
I know it's boring but there is a twist in this chapter and upcoming will be full of them.

VOTE
COMMENT.

TILL NEXT TIME BE HAPPY AND HAVE FUN......☺