PART 25:MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE

(Edited on 16 September 2017)
Asslam-o-Alikum/Hello

"And I am so in love that it hurts."

To all those who read Afnan's and Zaqi's journey.

I feel so proud of them.Even though it's fictional it feels like real Romeo and Juliet.

Enjoy.
Count down to end book:1
--------------Afnan's pov---------------
After 9 months

10 hours of pain and screaming I finally felt alot calm when I hear my son's first cry.

9 months and I feel like forever.That night Zaqi and I came to terms that we will wait until birth.

Dad came very next day.Asher and Hayaat were holding the most beautiful baby their daughter Unza.

I stayed at Zayaan.Reason was simple he makes me feel calm.

I told him to consider Neelam.Neelam was so happy and their family became mine.I felt complete.

Nurse:Congratulations it's a boy.

Zayaan,Asher,Hayaat and Zaqi were looking at the little angel that I hold.

Dad is with Unza.

Zayaan:Congrats!Apple.

He calls me apple as I remind him of Apple.A green one.

I cried when I saw my Son yawning and opening his eyes looking at me with love and passion

My son.

I wish Azher was here.I forgave him long a ago.I even went to see dad and Fiza.Fiza got married two months ago.

They said I can keep my boy.

Hayaat:So what are you going to name him?

Good question.

Afnan:His name will be Ahed Naveed.

Zaqi came forward and bent on his knees.

I was beyond confuse.

Zaqi:I know I shouldn't have left you at first place.I know I did wrong.I know I did those things that are not expected.Still I love you.I love my masterchef.I promise I will protect you and Your, My Son.

With that he got a small velvet box.He opened it and got the small diamond ring from it.Facing it to my hand.

Zaqi:Marry me Afnan.Make me love you for eternity.

I gulped at this.I nodded in respnse.

Afnan:Y-yes.

I smiled as he slipped ring in my finger.Everyone clapped.

Hayaat:Finally my sister is getting married.

She came and hugged me.Dad knew that I was going to say yes.

Then Kinza came in with James.They were holding hands.

Zaqi raised a brow at them.

James:I know don't jump
to conclusions.For past four years I've been working for you.My heart skips a beat when I see your sister.I...was atheist.Yout sister introduced me to Islam.Now I accepted Islam.After 4 years I finally found peace.Please let me keep your sister.I am a muslim.Please?

Zaqi went and hugged them both.

Zaqi:Go ahead.

We talked for a while.I was so happy.My life was complete.

My beautiful life.

"After 1 year"

Afnan:I can't do this.I just can't.