PART 17:LOST HER.

(Edited on 10 September 2017)
ASSLAM-O-ALIKUM/HELLO
"Chase your dreams so they can follow you back"

------------------Zaqi's pov-------------------
Last night Afnan got.engaged.I came back to my office.I was beyond angry I know I shouldn't be,but she gave me hope.

        Next day

I was still at office.James knocked at door.Kinza have told him by now.He was holding  a suit in his hand.Obviously Kinza sent it.

James:Sir please wear this have some breakfast and calmly listen to me.

He said in a very calm tone.He was worried now he wants to talk.

Zaqi:Sit down.

I said in firm tone.He palced the suit on sofa and sat.

Zaqi:What's wrong??

James:Hmmmm...Sir That day on party I heard Afnan's father asking Azher about Afnan.He immedietly said yes.I knew it from the start.It was not my job to tell you.I thought Afnan would tell you.Please forgive me.

He said almost whispering.I know I can't blame him.I am more worried about Afnan's decision.What is her decision??

Zaqi:It's okay.Go and get to work.

I was tired whole night my thoughts were about Afnan and her engagement.

James nod and left the office.Then my phone buzzed.On screen

      "Afnan calling"

What???

Is everything okay??

Afnan:-Come to the park and please be hurry.Tonight 6 pm.

She ended the call.Please I don't want her to be hurt or decide something against her will.

What would I do if this happens or she ignored me??

I can't take it.I looked up at the wall clock and 10:16 am.

I looked outside the window.It was dark.Black clouds were covering blue sky.

I felt sad and alone.

Dad why am I always on loosing side??

-----------------Afnan's pov-----------------
Hannah:Have you lost it??

Hannah is currently asking me about my decision.She thinks I am hurting myself,but no I am just letting fate decide for me.

Afnan:I am telling you one last time and yes I am doing this by my will.You will not tell me what to do??

I said in harsh tone.She was silent.
She is my sister and she wants best for me.

Asher knocked on the half opened door.

Asher:Umm..Uncle Naveed wants to see you.

He said in whispering.I know he is ashamed not to tell me before.It's not his fault I cant blame him.

Afnan:Please  I want you to be doing bhangra(Traditional dance) on my wedding.I am not angry on you.Cheer up and hug me

I said almost begging him.

He came closer and hugged me.I was not in hijab.He kissed my forehead and was looking at my head.

Asher:I love you sissy and yes you do have dandruff.

Me, Hannah and Asher laughed.I want to take sweet memories with me not bad or sad ones.

Hannah:Okay so now you go down and you get ready.