PART 15:BIRTHDAY BASH

(Edited on 8 September.)
ASSLAM-O-ALIKUM/HELLO
"ONLY YOU AND YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR DESTINY"

-----------------------ZAQI'S POV----------
Today is Afnan's and Asher's birthday.Kinza is very exicted about the party.I bought a necklace and watch for Birthday boy and girl.Today I've decided to ask Afnan to be my mate.She is so perfect and I want her to be in my life that's all.
But I don't know I feel like a big storm is coming that will wipe out my happiness again.

All  my thoughts went away when Kinza came into my room

Kinza:Well please comeback to earth and come down or the cake will be cut without you.

I smiled at her and went down.

After 15 minutes drive I reached her house.It was not like our mansion but it was elegant.It looked like home.
  ^^  Attiq's residence pic up^^
Well I can see all the guests have arrived.The main door of house was  open and Mr.Attiq was standing there with Mr.Naveed.
I don't no why I don't get a good feeling from these NAVEED'S.

We went and Mr.Attiq greeted us.

Mr.Attiq:Oh thank you for coming.

Zaqi:Well I have to came.
At this I saw Mr.Naveed glaring at me but why???

In the house It was well decorated and I saw Asher coming towards us.

Asher:Salaam!welcome to my sorry our birthday bash.

I laughed at this and instantly remebered that Afnan and Asher are twins.

Then I saw Hannah coming to us.By seeing her I remember that James behaviour is bit off after meeting Hannah at Eid party.

Hannah:Come Kinza all girls are up in Afnan's room and I am sure Asher will accompany Zaqi.

She said in playful tone.We all laughed at this.

Asher introduced me to all the guests and I was beyond happy to know that Afnan is not engaged or have a bff.
Asher told me all this.He said that Afnan is very religious and always wears hijab.

He was saying all this to me and Azhar.I saw Azhar's smirk that made me angry as fire.

What is his problem???Uhhhh!!Please Zaqi calm down.

Then the girls came down.
    ALL THE GIRLS DRESSES

Think of Afnan in Hijab

Mashallah all of them were looking good.Specially Afnan in Hijab.

Asher:So before the cake melts let's cut the cake.

Everyone was laughing.I went near too Afnan keeping the distance.

Zaqi:Happy birthday and you are looking beautiful.

I said in a low voice.
She went red.In red dress with blushing she looked like  a rose.

Afnan:Jazakallah!Thanks for wishing as well as compliment.

Then Hannah came in with cake.It was looking delicious.
Everyone praised it.

"Cake"Then Asher and Afnan cut the cake and Afnan sliced it and gave it to everyone

"Cake"
Then Asher and Afnan cut the cake and Afnan sliced it and gave it to everyone.

After the dinner which was amazing Mr.Attiq gathered us in the living room.

Mr.Attiq:Mashallah today is my childrens birthday.They all are grown up and I am very very proud of them.

I saw Afnan's eyes watering.

Mr.Attiq:But I have an important annoucement to make.

Everyone was silent.I saw Asher worried and a bit embrassed to.
But why???

Mr.Attiq:As you know Naveed is my very good friend and for the past few days I was thinking of his offer.

What offer??Now I am worried.

Mr.Attiq:I ATTIQ-UR-REHMAN is kindly informing you that I have accepted my friend's son proposal for Afnan and today Azhar and Afnan will be getting engaged.

From very far he was saying all this.His words were like daggers that were killing my soul.

How could he do this???He accepted the damn proposal.Is Afnan happy??

Then I saw Afnan standing next to Azhar who was smiling.Oh I just want to kill him right now.

I saw Kinza  standing by my side and Hannah on Afnan's  back.She was weeping.

Afnan was looking like a frozen ice cube which is about to melt.Her eyes were so red like she was trying to cry and shout but she can't do it.She is bounded to stand there.

At my back I see Asher who was blankly looking at them.

Afnan put ring in Azhar's finger.

It hurts so much

Then Hannah took Afnan's hand and put it forward to Azhar.He put the ring and  everyone cheered.

I was so angry that I wanted to kill someone.

Zaqi:I am leaving and  I will call James to pick you up.

I told Kinza and left.I called James and he said he will pick Kinza up.

Everyone was still cheering.

How could this be happening with me???I wanted her and now she is gone like  that??

-----------------------------------------------------
How are you guys???

Sorry for the late update.For the past week I was really very sick.I was not in state to update.
But now I am fine Alhumdulliah.

So what do you think of engagment??

I dedicate this chappie to
a-KatsukiNikiforov

A really good friend made me some amazing banners and I forgot to put them I am sorry for that.
So I also dedicate this chapter to her
lovelyqq
Sorry for my mistake

Don't forget to vote,follow,comment

Till next time be happy☺