Part 24:Found her

(Edited on 15 September)
ASSLAM-O-ALIKUM/HELLO

"And love heals every  wound of a body."

Count down to end the book:2

-------------------Zaqi's pov-------------------
Zayaan and I are best friend since childhood.He moved to Canada as her sister died.

Huma was a sweet lady.She deserved happiness.Afnan reminds me of Huma.

Zayaan invited me to charity event in Ottawa.I really want to meet him

Kinza:Hey come we are packing Afnan's stuff in Azher's room.

Finally Asher decided he will take all stuff that belonged to Afnan with him to London.

Nothing will bring her back.

I followed her to Azher's room.

Hayaat was sitting on bed.Her baby will soon be here.

Oh!Afnan must be so happy to see her niece or nephew.

I miss you Afnan.

Fiza is getting all her clothes out of her wardrobe.

Fiza:Ummm.....What is this?

Fiza asked holding a paper and bracelet in her hand.

Oh my god!that is the same bracelet I gave her.

Hayaat:Wait that bracelet was given to her by her stalker.She told me she lost it.Why did she lied as she had it all the time??

Kinza looked at me.I nodded as she understood that I gave her that.

Zaqi:I gave her that.

Hayaat was super shocked at had that look on her face'you are the creepy stalker.'

Then we all snapped out of our bubble when we heard Fiza's loud sob.

What happened?

I took the note from her hand.

Dear Afnan
                      I don't know why but I kept this bracelet.I saw you looking at it once.I wanted to gave you this but now I don't even know where are you.

Forgive me.Just look at sky and say I forgive you.There is no way I will be able to say this to you because by then I will be long gone.

Azher Naveed.

I read it loud and saw all girls were crying.I know he was a good man but still he did all the bad things.

Allah forgives us then we should to forgive each other.

All of them did the packing and I asked Kinza to join me for charity event.She accepted it.

Hayaat,Asher and Uncle Attiq left for London as we left for Ottawa.

Well Hayaat is expecting so that is why they left.Asher will  be a father.

In flight I kept thinking about how Afnan use to smile.How her beautiful eyes use to stare me.

Her blush and her dressing.

She was like a drug and I was addicted to it.

We reached Ottawa and went to hotel to get ready for Event.

I really want to see my best friend.Hope he has something good for me.

------------------Afnan's pov-------------

Afnan:I feel so healthy.

I exclamied as Zayaan laughed at my remark.

I was ready for the charity event.
When I heard Zayaan mention about Kinza I thought that he is talking about someone else.