PART 22:AND YOU ARE....

(Edited on 14 September 2017)
Asslam-o-alikum/Hello

"Life keeps going on,so should we."

^^CHACE CRAWFORD AS ZAYAAN MUSTAFA^^
---------------Azher's pov------------------

"YOU FÙCKING RAPED MY SISTER,YOU BEAT HER TO DEATH AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN."Asher is yelling at me like there is no tomorrow.

She left.Last night at dinner dad called me and told me he knows that things between Afnan and me are not going well.I know when I am angry I become someone else.

She kept saying she didn't told anyone anything.After beating her like hell I left.My rage was down.

Dad called me in morning and when I enter home Zahra threw chocolates at me.

Zahra:I don't neewd these.I want her balck.

Then Fiza came and slaped me.

Dad told me she left.Like that she left.

Asher,Hayaat and uncle Attiq came as dad called them to know if Afnan went to London.

Then Hayaat demanded that she want to see the video camera recording of night she came home.

She said she was suspicious ever since.In video it showed how I took her innocence and how she wanted to kill her.

I did this to her.

There is no way I can get her back.

I feel like a monster.

I don't belive I did this to her.

Hayaat:How can she leave she could've contacted us.

Asher:Yeah like he will let her call us.

I don't know if I should say this but

I miss her.

I feel like a sick person.When my love died a part of me died with her.

I thought nothing could change me.
Afnan was always saying I should pray because that will give me alot more peace.

But she is gone and now it is my fault.

What if she is in trouble?

What if she got more hurt?

I....I fell in love with Afnan.

Out of nowhere tears started falling from my face.I was so mean.Allah she is gone like forever gone.

I went to uncle Attiq and bent down in front of him.

Azher:I am sorry,I am so sorry.I am not worthy of your forgiveness.I let her go,I let her down.I am so so so so sorry.Please forgive me.

I was crying uncrontably.I felt like lost.

Why didn't I listened to her?

Why was I so stuborn?

Mr.Attiq:I am not in state or position to forgive you but if you want my forgiveness go and find her.

He said emotionlessly.

Where is she?

With whom is she with??

Allah don't take my love again from me.

---------------Zaqi's pov---------------

There is nothing in my life.I feel lost.Afnan took my heart.One year and now when Hayaat called me and told me how she suffered,I felt like someone drowned me in water.