THE SPECIAL MESSAGE

Asslam-o-Alikum/Hello

Please read through end it's a request.......

How you all doing??

Story Lost and Found is finally ended.Well Epilouge is still to be published but I want you to know that there was a hidden message behind me writing this story.

Faith,Courage,Love,Dignity All these are important in life.

All my life I've seen women suffering and crying.She bears every harm that someone causes her.I have personal experience with it.Trust me we girls think that it's Okay if we stay quiet.Like everything that happens in our life we bear it with courage but this is not courage,this is cowardness.

Why do we suffer??

From Abuse??

From mental disoder??

From Stress??

Reason is simple.Alot of book here in Wattpad shows that The Muslimah always loves the Bad boy and stays with him until death.Heck she even bears the Abuse.

Why????????????

See Afnan was strong.She tried for 1 Year to fight but gave up?No she understood at last that staying here and suffering from Abuse won't do anything.

Listen girls we should be strong.We should be powerful.If your parents says to marry any other guy and you don't find him suitable then tell your parents.Let them know.

It's your whole life.You will be sharing your whole life with him.Precisely your room with him.

Stand up for yourself.Even in school,college and university stay strong and learn to fight.

Wait for that one special person.Do not bow in front of some one.Only trust that one person you love.

Like Zaqi he will find you.Peace will be yours and you will be happy.

Ask Allah for guidence.Build yourself a home be happy and stay strong Always...............

I hope all my readers find peace and love in their life.

I am thinking of writing a series on Girl Power.What do you think??

Let me know

And spread my word.

Be strong and be a Rebel..........

Love:Rash-K-Hina:-)