PART 23:I AM......

(Edited on 15  September)
Asslam-o-alikum/Hello..

"You are the biggest suspense of your life."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.16K VIEWS.YOU PEOPLE ROCK AS ALWAYS.

----------------Afnan's pov--------------

Zayaan:My sister died because of her bitçh of husband assualted her.

Right now I am sitting on dinning table with Zayaan.

Its been two weeks since I am here with Zayaan.He is really helping me out.
I am healing but I am pregnent.I can't file divorce on Azher.I have to wait.My baby is mine and I have to fight for him.

Zayaan is very nice to me.He talks to me.I told him all about my life.He said that I should work hard and pursue my dreams.

He respcts women.All I can say about him.

Afnan:H-How??

This news is heart wrenching.

Zayaan:My sister Huma married his long life boyfriend.He was a drug addict and drunk.He raped my sister.She became pregnent.One night just like you his fùcking husband beat her so much she died.

He was crying silently.

I went behind him and rubbed circles behind his back

He looked so broken.

Zayaan:My mom and dad were in sorrow.That day on her funeral I decided that I will respect women no matter what happens?I worked hard and bulid the Huma States.I am a billionaire but I can't bring her back.

Afnan:What happened to her husband?

Zayaan:He was sentenced all life in jail.

I cried at this.How can someone be so cruel and heartless.No doubt Zayaan and Huma deserved better.

Zayaan:Afnan learn to fight for yourself.This world is cruel and no one will spare your life.Learn to be strong.Learn to speak.Do what you want to do.Never ever let others decide for you.Your tears are precious.You should know this.

He left me totally speechless.

-------------Zaqi's pov-----------
Zaqi:I am sorry uncle.

Me and Kinza went to Canada so we can go and console Mr.Attiq.

Afnan is still missing.She was beaten badly.I want to be near her but I don't know where is she.Wonder who is she with?

Mr.Attiq:All my life I wanted happiness for her,I chose wrong for her.

Zaqi:Hold on uncle she is more stronger than this.You know she is a fighter.

In Azher's house it is deadly silent.Feels like something's wrong

Then Zahara came to hall crying.

Fiza who was seated with Hayaat ran towards her.

Fiza:What's wrong sweetie?