PART 11:PARTY#1

(Edited on 6 September 2017).
ASLAM-O-ALIKUM/Hello
"Life is short don't waste in hate"

------------ ZAQI'S POV--------

As soon as I saw jeeps I called the cops and James for backup.James called Kinza as I told him too.

But I can't just wait here for the cops to come I need to see him.

I couldn't stop myself and oh!he was near Afnan.

My blood was boiling.I went inside and as expected Afnan was amazed to see me.

Ali as always was looking like a bull.Yes I call him that.

He was shouting and I can feel my dad's last words in my ears I can't let him down.Police will deal with him.

I didn't even punched him.He was not worthy of it.

Alot of cops stormed into the house and took Ali and his men.

Afnan was shaking I could see it but I was happy to see she is with her family(complete family).

After a while I saw Kinza stepping out of the car and running towards me.

Kinza:Are you okay???

Zaqi:Yes.

I need to explain things to Mr.Attiq.
I explained everything to them.I saw Afnan's eyes watering.

She felt my pain.Why??

Then all of suden Kinza invited them to party and they agreed immedietly.

I saw Afnan going inside and I stopped to see she went inside safe.
She turned and her face was questioning something.WHAT?????

------ Afnan's pov------

Well it's 4th day of Eid and it went fine.We all had fun visited numerous places like BIG BEN.

Hannah was with us.Dad always considered her as daughter and she calls him dad.

I told her the whole story but she was confused to think Zaqi is the stalker.

We were sitting in our room when Asher started shouting my name as always.

Hannah:Asher have serious issues.

I burst out laughing and went down.

Then I remembered we were suppose to have guests.

I saw a 50 year old man in suit with a beautiful girl she was not wearing hijab.

And a cute guy next to the girl(he was not handsome like Zaqi)uhhh!why am I even comparing???

I am not good at decribing feautres so just look at the pics

Agha ali as AZHAR NAVEED