Chapter 10: Wait ?! She Joining the Team .

~ Next Day , in Sunny Park and Third POV ~

In Inazuma Park there was a brown-haired girl sitting on the bench waiting for someone . It reveal to be Rosalie , who is completely different now .

Rosalie: where are they ?

Rosalie's hair is a fluffy, slightly messy ponytail that is held at the center of the back of the head. The bangs are straight cut with a little bit of hair framing the face ; black sunglasses with blue lens ; a pale blue, white dot pattern dress with a row of periwinkle buttons going down the chest. Attached to the center of the chest is a string that ties around the neck with a blue bow. Around the waist is a rich red belt with a heart-shaped clasp AND Dark raspberry short boots with black heels and string. Worn with a pair of dark pantyhose.

Rosalie: they really taking their time now , I wonder what Elena and Angel want to talk about ?

Behind where Rosalie is sitting is Jimmy Kyrk ; Cronus Fourseasons ; Davy Jones ; Aimé Quintet ; Quentin Cinquedea and Bailong .

Jimmy: I thought Inazuma Best Eleven will beat Black Rose Eleven , but I was wrong .
Cronus: it was also surprising to see Rosalie as Black Rose Eleven Captain...
Bailong: Tch...you do remember she the one who injured us along with her teammates .
Davy: Bailong is right , she did injured us .
Aimé: well...we did hurt her feelings
Rosalie: obvious you " did hurt her feelings "

Jimmy Kyrk , Cronus Fourseasons ,Davy Jones , Aimé Quintet , Quentin Cinquedea and Bailong turned around to see Rosalie giving them a glare .

Jimmy , Cronus ,Davy , Aimé  , Quentin and Bailong: Rosalie , what are you doing here ?
Rosalie: I'm waiting for Angel and Elena they say its important .  Why are you here ? * glare *
Davy: we were just taking a walk * looked at Rosalie and blushing *

Rosalie notice Davy's face is red , she looked at Jimmy , Cronus , Aimé , Quentin and Bailong faces are also red .

Rosalie: why are you boys blushing ?
Aimé: well...you look quite different .
Rosalie: different ? Is it my personality and attitude towards you than yes it is different .
Quentin: no...it's not that...its just that this is the first time we see you wearing a dress like a normal girl .
Rosalie: your saying I'm not a normal girl * angry *
Quentin: wait that wasn't what I'm implying ?!?
Rosalie: * turned around * beside Angel and Elena replaced all my summer clothes to dresses and hid my jeans till shorts
Jimmy , Cronus , Davy , Aimé  , Quentin and Bailong: * sweatdropped * * whoa I never thought she'll tell us without kicking the ball at us *
???: Rosalie !!!

Rosalie , Jimmy , Cronus ,Davy , Aimé  , Quentin and Bailong turned around to see Elena and Angel . Angel's hair is about medium-length with a curl along the ends. The bangs curl around the upper portion of the head, with a few in the middle ; A plain white top is worn under a bright brown jacket. On it are two light brown bows, one on each pocket ; A white pleated skirt with a magenta floral pattern. The band on top is black AND Dark teal-green boots with black bands on top.