Chapter 31: Siblings Time and Our Next Opponent is...!!

~ Next Day and Rosalie POV ~

I was taking a early jog in Inazuma Town , I was wearing a light yellow off the shoulder with THAT'S SO COOL written in light blue to match the strap on each shoulder. A row of glittering design stretches around it. The skirt is a light blue two-layer pleat with white dot print AND pale blue sneakers with a white sole with a thin line of sky blue circling the middle. The strings are white. Sticking out of the top are pale yellow and white-themed pieces of material.

I took a break at a near by bench and sat down

I took a break at a near by bench and sat down . I look at my surrounding to see was close to Inazuma riverbank , it bought good memories but also bad memories . I saw someone practicing soccer on the field near the riverbank , so I decided to get a closer look . I walk down the stairs and to the field , once I was close enough to see the person it reveal to be Mark . I decided to tease my brother a little , so I snatch the ball away him . Mark fall down and was wondering where the ball went , I clear my throat to at least give Mark a sign that someone right behind him .

Mark turned around and saw me

Mark turned around and saw me . He smiled at me and I swear I saw some sparkles surrounding him .

Mark: Rosalie , I'm glad your here
Rosalie: what do you want ?
Mark: can you practice with me
Rosalie: why ?
Mark: your shoots are powerful than Axel and Victor , please help me out
Rosalie: * sigh * okay

Mark walked to the goalpost and he got ready , I place my right foot on top of the ball and got myself ready . I kick the ball upwards, then counted down its timing. Once the timing was right, I kick the ball straight towards Mark . But he wasn't able to catch it in time , Mark grabs the ball and pass it it me again .

Mark: can you do it again ?
Rosalie: * smile * sure

~ Timeskip ~

Mark and I have been practicing together all day , we took a break luckily I bought two bottle of water with me and we sat down on the grass .

Mark: hey , do you wanna take a walk together like old times
Rosalie: why not * smile *

Mark and I stand up , we walk around town remembering the good times and bad times . Mark and I arrive to Inazuma Tower , this place bring back so many memories . I was looking at the Inazuma Town and how the sunset blend the town perfectly .

Mark: hey Rosa , I have a question to ask ?
Rosalie: what is it Mark ?
Mark: can we go back to our usually selves ?
Rosalie: it's impossible...
Mark: oh * sad *
Rosalie: unless you try to start over with the person again * smile *
Mark: yeah , your right
???: should have known you two would be here
Rosalie and Mark: Huh ?!?

Mark and I turn around to see Axel , Jude , Arion , Victor and Riccardo walking towards us .

Rosalie: how long have you boys being here ?
Jude: we just got here Rosalie , it seems that your angry that we ruin a sibling time
Rosalie: * look away * I wouldn't call it sibling time and why you guys here ?
Riccardo: Elena and Angel said the results are in and they want everyone back in the Training Facility .
Arion: I have I feeling that it's Fire Dragon won against Blue Tigers
Rosalie: maybe , but you might be wrong Arion . Blue Tigers might win against Fire Dragon , they are a team full of mystery
Axel: let's just go back and hear the result , so we can prepare ourselves against our next opponent
Rosalie: Axel is right , we should go back to the training facility. We can't let the others get anxious about our next opponent
Mark , Axel , Jude , Arion , Riccardo and Victor: yes

Mark , Axel , Jude , Arion , Riccardo , Victor and I walk back to the training facility . They arrive there in time seeing Angel and Elena settle everyone , we took our seats and wait for Angel and Elena to speak .

Angel: I'm sure you guys know why your here , right ?
Mark , Nathan , Rosalie , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat , Fei , Silvia , Nelly , Celia , Camilla , Skie , Jade , Rosie , Giselle , Dawn and Goldie: yes
Elena: well our next opponent is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blue Tigers

Mark , Nathan , Rosalie , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat , Fei , Silvia , Nelly , Celia , Camilla , Skie , Jade , Rosie , Giselle , Dawn and Goldie: WHAT !!