Chapter 29: Pefect Day or not

~ Next Day and Fei POV ~

It's morning and everyone is gone to do something , since I'm here Angel ask me to look after Rosalie since she was sleeping late last night . I didn't mind at all , it was the best time to say sorry to Rosalie for ignoring her 2 years ago . So I decided to go to her room and apologize her , but I heard her talking to someone . I open the door to see Rosalie with so many stuff animals and she was holding a rabbit stuff animals that looks so familiar .

Rosalie: there , now your all better

Rosalie: there , now your all better . Whoever threw you in the dustbin 2 years ago it's an idiot , your just an adorable plush .
Fei: I never knew you like stuffed animals
Rosalie: * blushes and stutter * W-what are y-you doing here ?
Fei: Angel ask me to look after you since you were asleep
Rosalie: so where is everyone ?
Fei: the team is gone back home , while the managers are gone to buy groceries and your friends are gone to Coach Jessica for any information of Blue Tigers .
Rosalie: phew !! I thought they were here , don't tell anyone about these guys . Okay ?
Fei: yes , but where did you found this stuffed bunny
Rosalie: oh before Amanda came after soccer practice I saw this cute bunny in the dustbin it was covered by dirt , so I decided to take it home and I fixed him ever since than this guy have been with me till now . But now that I have a proper look at it , it look like you Fei .

When I looked at the stuffed bunny , I then realize it was my old stuffed bunny that I threw 2 years ago .

Rosalie: by the look on your face , it must belong to you .
Fei: * looked away * how are sure are you , that this stuffed bunny is mine
Rosalie:*sigh * because you looked away , the stuffed bunny looks like your avatar and it have the same hairstyle like yours .
Fei: * sigh * fine , it's mine . Your happy ?
Rosalie: yes and no .
Fei: huh ?
Rosalie: why did you throw it away , you could at least give it to someone and not abandoned it .
Fei: my father give me this gift before he abandoned me , so I kept it . But after some time , I decided to throw it away . It just give me nightmares of why he abandoned his own child .
Rosalie: but didn't you forgive your father ?
Fei: I did , forgive my dad and I understand that he was trying to protect me .
Rosalie: * grab a tissue * here
Fei: thanks * blow his nose with the tissue *
Rosalie: so...do you want your stuffed bunny back ?
Fei: * smile * no , you can keep it
Rosalie: * smile * thank you so much