Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2

~ Isabella POV ~

This is gonna be interesting , see their moves up close .

Isabella: okay I'm ready

Axel jumps up and spins from left to right while his legs are surrounded by a fire vortex and the ball floats near him. When Axel gets high enough, his body is already in a horizontal position and the fire gathers in his left foot. Axel then sets the ball a blaze as he kick it forward. The ball is followed by a stream of fire.

Axel: Fire Tornado !!
Isabella: Crystal Barrier !!

I use my fists and then opens my hands to create a giant crystallized snowflake. I then uses it to block the shot by freezing the ball and making it fall to the ground.

Isabella: is that all you got

Victor makes a bicycle kick and a vortex of darkness appears around the ball. When Victor falls to the ground, the vortex explodes and the ball heads to the goal like a sword made of darkness.

Victor: Bicycle Sword !!

I slashes my hands several times and electric lasers come out.

Isabella: Electric Trap !!

The electric lasers stops Victor's shot and the ball land under my feet.

Isabella: I'm starting to get bored * yawn *

Jordan spins the ball with his foot, making it gather purple space energy. Jordan then kicks the ball towards the goal with the ball covered by the same aura.

Jordan: Astro Break !!

I forms a little black hole with both hands, then the ball is attracted as the black hole gets bigger and I catches it with a single hand.

Isabella: Black Hole !! * sigh * This is getting us no where .

When the ball is thrown into the air, Xavier jumps while spinning, then kicks, carrying the ball full force, packing it with a purplish aura and sends it down in a stream of meteor-like shower.

Xavier: Meteor Blade !!

I distorts the surroundings' space, getting the ball away the goal as if the field was reversed . Than I got the ball , while smirking .

Isabella: Reverse World !! Really is that your full power ?!

Arion spins around the ball then gets surrounded by a wind as Arion then kicks the ball. The ball then forms into a gigantic tornado and heads towards the goal.

Arion: Arashi Tatsumaki Hurricane !!

I creates a three stars which together forms an energy net in a triangular pattern. The net then capture the shoot and the ball lands in my hand.

Isabella: Procyon Net !! C'mon break through my defense boys !!

Axel kicks the ball, then Victor and Xavier kick from the sides as Axel kicks at the middle. Then there are a few swirls of fire erupting from it before giant fire spreads .

Axel , Xavier and Victor: Grand Fire !!

I collects light and turns into a blue star. I then takes on the shot and reflects it back .

Isabella: Star Reflection !!

Tezcat gets covered by purple aura that has black energy which begins to surround the ball. Tezcat then kicks the ball towards the goal in a stream of black energy.