Christmas Special

~ 24 December and Third POV ~

Rosalie , Angel and Elena walking on the snow , talking to each other having fun and holding some bags .

Angel: ah !! Christmas the perfect time to spend with your family and friends .
Rosalie: you must be happy Angel .
Angel: of course Rosalie . This is the only day my parents and I celebrate a holiday together.
Elena: oh yeah , your parents work overseas if I remember correctly.
Angel: they do work overseas * smile * . But I'm glad they're coming to Japan to celebrate with my two best fri......

Angel's phone starts to ring , she pick it up and answer it .

Angel: hello ? Mom , Dad have you arrive to Japan ? Oh...I...I understand , don't worry I'll be fine .

Angel ended her call and look down , Rosalie and Elena were looking at each other than back to Angel .

Rosalie: Angel is there a problem ?
Angel: yeah , it look like my parents won't be able to come to Japan to celebrate Christmas together. * sad *
Elena: hey ! You can always celebrate next year but for now we can celebrate Christmas together.
Angel: thanks Angel , but I'm not in a good mood right now .
Elena: b...but...
Rosalie: * whisper to Elena * let Angel be alone for a while , she needs to clear her head .
Elena: okay . I'll be at Rosalie's house if you need us or me .
Angel: okay

Angel walk away from Elena and Rosalie , she than look around to see parents with their children together smiling and enjoying their company . Angel look away and continue her walk , she bump into someone . Angel look up to see Edgar Valtinas , she blush and look away from Edgar .

Angel: I'm sorry Edgar .
Edgar: it's okay , Lady Angel . But why are you sad , a lady like shouldn't be sad in this wonderful festive season .
Angel: well...its a long story .
Edgar: I have time .
Angel: my parents promise that will spent Christmas together like a family . But it's being 7 years since we haven't spent together on Christmas , I know their job is important but sometimes I just us to be a family on this festive season . But it look like it won't come true . * sad voice *
Edgar: I see , have you told your parents how you feel ?
Angel: no , I haven't . I don't want my parents to quit their jobs .
Edgar: well...I think you should tell them .
Angel: but...
Edgar: Angel , a lady like you shouldn't be bottling your feelings . There are times when you have to be selfish and this reason is appropriate for you .
Angel: okay , thank you Edgar . I gotta go , my friends must be worry about me .
Edgar: I'll take you back to your friends , a beautiful lady like shouldn't be walking back home by herself .
Angel: thank you Edgar .

Angel and Edgar walk towards Angel's mansion . Angel knock on the door , the door is open and it was Rosalie.

Rosalie: Angel , your back and I see you bought a guest . Is nice to meet you , Edgar .
Edgar: is a pleasure to finally see you again , Lady Rosalie .
Angel: I'm sorry for running off , I know you and Elena are worrying about me .
Rosalie: relax Angel , we knew that you needed some space . Elena and I aren't mad at you , you guys must be cold out here . Come in .

Rosalie open the door wider and let Edgar and Angel in Angel's mansion .

Rosalie: oh Angel , Elena is upstairs in your room . She says that our outfits have arrive .
Angel: okay , Rosalie you won't mind showing Edgar to the lounge room , where the party is held .
Rosalie: I don't mind at all , shall we start our tour Edgar .
Edgar: we shall , Lady Rosalie .

Angel watch Rosalie showing the lounge is , Angel went up the stairs to her room . Once Angel open bedroom door , she saw Elena organizing their outfits for the party . Elena look up and saw Angel , she ran up to Angel and hugged her .