Chapter 34: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 2

~ Sue POV ~

Sue: What's going on here ? They haven't been able to show off much ever since they got that one point.
Tori: They'll get to go to the world if they win...

Tori took a deep breath .

Tori: Guys, hang in there !!!

~ Amanda POV ~

Amanda: Japan's Team is no good today. Blue Tigers been toying with them this whole time. I hope they realize their mistake from kicking me out of the team . * smirk *
Brittany: don't forget about our deal Miss Divine .
Amanda: I know . We got to get rid of Rosalie and since I found a partner that can help us to not only to get rid of Rosalie but also Mitsuki Ishisuke .
Olivia: * growl * why does that Mitsuki brat always have the glory ?
Amanda: calm down . We will all have our revenge on them , but for now let's keep it low .
Olivia: tsk !! Fine .
Brittany: yes .

~ Third POV ~

Chester Horse:The game resumes with Japan ! Oh, will Rosalie break through the center with his dribbling ?

Rosalie is blocked by two Blue Tiger's teammates as Jude called over to Rosalie .

Jude: Rosalie , over here !!

Rosalie back passes the ball to Jude . Jude got the ball and then dribbles the ball forwards while a slight grin on his face.

Alex: Suck Out !

Four players of Blue Tiger come running and surround Rosalie . Afterwards a large whirlpool appears and traps Jude and Rosalie .

Chester Horse: Jude and Rosalie have been surrounded !!
Alex: You're the next victim.
Jude: Just try to take it !!

Jude kicks the ball upward out of the zone.

Mitsuki: I'll take that !!

Mitsuki started to jump up and catch the ball but however, Nathan beat Mitsuki to it and kick the ball to Rosalie .

Celia: They're keeping the ball in possession !!
Mark: All right, good job, guys !! * happily *

~ Jude POV ~

Xavier use heading to the ball as the ball goes to Riccardo and Riccardo passes the ball to me .

Jude: * As I thought, Suck Out is a tactic that's only effective when the ball stays on the ground. If you're going to try to control the field through our minds, then we'll control the field with something more tangible !! *

While I went pass to Alex who is on the right side look at me with surprised as I grin at him, as I pass the ball to Rosalie .

Chester Horse: Inazuma Best Eleven counterattacks with something yet again unexpected! They're passing the ball around with quickly speed by not letting it even hit the ground! The ball is in front of Blue Tiger's goal in the blink of an eye !!

A bright light surrounds Rosalie and she transform into a Tiger .